Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

millys123

Wow actually stated that she used a filter on her latest boomerang!

I feel for anyone going through a break up and heartache but she must have known deep down that there were some red flags over the age gap, family planning, plus she has made it very clear it was her mortgage only (and that’s very much her right if it’s her money) but there isn’t any clear signs of commitment.

Reactions: 11

ASAnigel

VIP Member
What’s with the sudden obsession of posting her lateral flows on Instagram every day?
She’s gone through the whole pandemic barely mentioning it so what’s she trying to prove now?
At least we’ll all know when she’s got covid cause she’ll stop posting them 🙄

LaraQ

VIP Member
Thank you so much for this; just shows you can’t always hide things as it tends to become more obvious… I do wonder what happened with John Noble whether that was because she was the same with him as she is with Ercan or he did just do the dirty on her…
I've always felt that by cheating on her so publicly,Noble was looking for an out.He knew it would get back to her one way or another and that would probably be the end of the relationship.She also admitted he didn't seem enthusiastic about the wedding.

RandomSpy

Wow, she actually paid for something. Well done you freeloading scruff 👏👏
Funny how she has to make that known. We just assume she gets absolutely everything gifted because it is shoved down our throat every 5 minutes. She will need much more than a tissue mask to sort that leather skin out!

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
Her and Ercan were out tonight but not in one of his stories or posts did he show vicky... and he hasn't for weeks. There's 100000% problems
He's straight up embarrassed by her.Imagine what's she's like with a few drinks inside her.Lairy af. 😬

Wouldn’t be surprised if this new documentary she is working on is all about freezing her eggs and fertility issues… strain on the relationship with my aircan etc 🙄

Btw sick of the lateral flow pics….
Vicky Pattison:My Fertility Journey.Ugh.

• Sick

whitty21

I reckon her and Ercan have rows over the dog. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t really want Milo. She seems to let Milo get away with everything, I get he’s a puppy but my god the way she is bringing him up would drive me insane.

Rach88

VIP Member
Yes i am a fan of Chelsea. I thought Charlotte might not have been vickys biggest fan but wasn’t sure. It seems a lot of people have a problem with V but not comfortable sharing why as I usually only see small hints towards her being a bully/rude/nasty
Cant blame char not being a big fan as soon as VP left GS she sold a story on Holly and char calling them animals etc and then sold another one biting saying that char was copying her because they both released fitness dvds whatever next?! And think char is grateful for GS and very soon cottoned ok to the fact VP wasn't and VP totally forgets 1. If it wasn't for GS in the first place nobody would have a clue who she was 2 she totally bites the hand that fed her and pretend that her vile moments (spitting in jays face etc) didn't happen when it's there for people to see and pretends she's this angel when she's not and influencers etc who have dealt with her narcissistic ways have wised up to who she is

And phew

Here we go…. That’s lovely when you’re sharing a house with people 🤢

View attachment 948077
This is not a big shock its winter vomiting bug that seems to be rife especially at Xmas and new year I've had it the last 2 xmas periods hoping I'll escape it this time

geordiegirl

VIP Member
What is she playing at with that narcissistic post? Then posting a pic of her 'little fam'....
Hmmm. Attention seeking dickhead. Just split up and be done with the games. She is a woman in her mid 30's that behaves like a 20 year old. Pathetic!
Just piss off back to Newcastle and get in the bin where you belong. 🙄
Nooooooo we don’t want her back!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Would anyone be able to quickly tell me why a lot of Z listers/influencers don’t like her etc? I just saw this and wondered as that is just one of the many posts I see people say things about her. Is it just she is a bit of a bully?

I don't know for definite but she gives off a vibe that she uses people for certain gains then they're dumped as they're no longer value to her brand / lifestyle. For example any of the MANY Z lister boyfriends she's had, but also Alex Cannon, Casey Batchelor, Fearne McCann etc...

She then latches on to those who are gaining popularity in the hope she'll be dragged up a bit (for example Chris Ramsey and his wife Rosie or Faye from this year's Love Island).

I think people are simply starting to see through her shite.

WeefBellington

VIP Member
being a twat here & I know I shouldn't but
Thats one ugly kid. 😳
She’s her fathers daughter that’s for sure. She looks so messy all the time - like they cannot be arsed with her. She’s just left to gollop down haribo (a fucking huge chocking hazard for a child under 2) and fast food. I’ve never seen that kid with a vegetable in site .. aside from the tomato sauce topped pizza she was covered in at that atrocious christening.

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
The majority of these high earning 'influencers' are thick and prob couldn't get a decent job in the real world and have to rely on their tits and looks. Vicky however is different. She has a a degree and strikes me as intelligent. Her posts are always articulate and eloquent with very little grammatical errors. I'm not defending her lifestyle choice in any way and if my daughter with her degree ended up on a show like GS I would be disappointed abd totally mortified. If Vicky hadn't chosen to go down this route I think she may have had a successful career in whatever she chose to do. Her head has been turned now so no going back.

boobear191

I just saw a post of hers moaning about a 4cm cyst like she’s the only person to ever have one. Babe, I had a 17cm cyst on my right ovary spent a week in hospital. Had a laparoscopy & very very almost lost an ovary. still to this day arent 100% & living off painkillers every 4 hours every single day lol

• Heart

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Setting her Huns after one of her followers again."Report them Please".Report them yourself you lazy 🐮.
Reporting that person won't stop Ercan cheating on you. She hates the fact that her abusive and shitty behaviour to her bf will backfire one day and he will leave. Pissing off up north for a week until he learns HER way but he's probably relieved for the break himself.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
He did like her at the start. But vicky basically lovebombed him & it don't help that the trappings off the lifestyle he gets from being associated with her has clouded his judgment alot. I know off a few times where he has had enough off her, she's whisked him away on holiday or a night out etc. They gave through the vicious cycle off one week fine, next week drama over and over again. I know ercans brothers have voiced to him & tried to advise him its best go separate ways but yeah like I said ercans judgement has been clouded. Now he had a second taste off the celeb lifestyle I think just my opinion he won't cope especially in this social media era off going back to a normal 9 - 5 Job.
Thank you for replying. Second taste of the lifestyle is right, I forgot he was on TOWIE.

merlot

Chatty Member
Never mind nails, they do aesthetics at that place! 🤮
That's actually fucking disgusting, what a health hazard.

PoppysMumma

She’s actually so ugly and dirty looking without all the filters. Something about her is just so rank! The filters don’t even make her look good, she’s like the joker
whay Is she actually famous for ….oh yeah being a coke snorting slag

• Haha