Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Didn’t she share a crying post years ago about finding out she had fertility issues due to her misspent youth or some other alluded to shit? What happened there? I didn’t follow her but heard it second hand

I get really sick of people like her that are obsessed with constantly gurning and pinching their belly rolls and their actual shit all time. Get over it you bore.

Reactions: 11

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Saw the relationship post and came straight here 🤣
Bet there’s no tea tho and she’ll just be back on tomorrow acting like nothing ever happened and claiming the little elf as “MINE” 😍
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

Daisy0301

Has anyone seen her Instagram stories? She’s shared a post about being in a relationship with a narcissist. Trouble at home perhaps? 🤔

• Wow
Oh lord, that #ad for the ‘stylish’ electric blanket 😬 there really is nothing she won’t promote for £££ Although it’s probably paid for half an egg

RandomSpy

I hope whoever she is renting the house from this week see her dancing on their table…

View attachment 954441
Yeah, and with those feet that belong to none other than a troll. Wtf was she even doing? Trying to twerk?....what an absolute embarrassment. That was the most shit party I think I have ever seen. Boring as fuck. Please please let her be cancelled this year. I can't stand her. Cringey as fuck. Ercan must be so ashamed of her.

It absolutely disgraceful shovelling them sweets in like no one owns the child, & that's sad vicky watching her that child will have no teeth left the time she is 3 it's wrong on another level my nerves are gone for her.they let her eat anything never see the child with some nice fruit teaching her terrible eating habits from the get go. Idiots . See Lucy who goes out with Ryan of coronation Street she feeds properly her kid always as fruit as a desert. Never known anything like it she will end up like her father.unhealthy and over weight.
And her mother..she is massive too. That's why she was hiding behind beggy.

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
He’s still got pictures of her and them on his insta, she’s none? His story today was the cake place that sent her stuff yesterday, looks like they’ve “split” for the usual comeback story 🙄
Shes still got pics and they are still following each other but usually shes gushing about how you know when you've found the one etc so something is up for sure. He posted about that cake place and then she posted a sandwich from there that said #gifted 😂 a gifted fucking sandwich give me strength

• Haha

RandomSpy

Just caught that pile of shit interview on Lorraine. Wowwwww!!!! What a lying, fake, plastic fucking waste of oxygen. We got VP with her fake posh accent today. Maybe Lorraine should have done her research and been watching her stories over Christmas. I think she may have had a difference of opinion then. She may have forgotten about GS but a lot of people definitely haven't. She will always be associated with that show. Especially as it is still airing. Literally just sat there shaking my head at that whole interview. Such a desperate dickhead.
And what is this 'had' a drinking problem? She still has 😂 lying grabby, beggy, snake!

RandomSpy

So Ercan is now flavour of the month; must’ve got sick of no freebies for a week so he’s gone back ‘home’

View attachment 920800
Secure in that relationship then are you, you troglodyte? No one is after him, trust me.

Vicky does bear a resemblance to Gollum before the "glam squad" does their work for her daily trip to Gregg's/opening of an envelope/garden party etc
She looks like she lives under a bridge 90% of the time!

• Haha
Her poor niece. Think I’ve only ever seen her grubby and eating shit. I know most influencers are shit at this But why are they not safeguarding her? There is absolutely no reason for her to be plastered all over social media like that when she has 0 say over it and it could make her easier to target her in playgrounds etc.
Everything is just content to her, she probably sees it as doing her the niece a favour. Except she just comes across as looking like she should be in an NSPCC charity ad 😬

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
The language she's using infront of that baby. Whilst playing that monkey game is vile

• Angry
She does make me laugh horrifically hungover this morning so much so she did a covid test but then back drinking again a few hours later…. drink problem or bs for Instagram content

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
She's having a self care break away from all that self care she does at home, she will definitely need a holiday from all that caring she shows herself 24/7. 😒

• Haha

Tammylfc93

Shes so boring and predictable ... milo walks, period, wenzels the bakers, #gifted... I swear its the same every single weekend 🤣🤣

• Haha

llcc123

Oh no am I turning into Vicky?? I’m due my monthly visitor in a couple of days, I have cried 3 times already today. Once being at gavin and fucking Stacey (where Bryn reads the letter from her dad on her wedding) !! 😂😂😂 mind, I haven’t been to bed after nightshift so that could also be a factor 🤯🤯

• Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
I hate myself because I just looked at her page and she's on her period again! Why do I know this?? Why does anyone need to know?

• Haha