Vicky Pattison #6 Dirty mattress, fingers & toes who knows next where poor Milo goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s totally lost me now. She’s no longer relatable to anyone except other “influencers” and heaven forbid her dog gets on public transport. News flash hun, NO dog is “train trained” until you actually bleeping take them on a train. 🙄🙄
Not train trained = I haven’t spent enough time with my dog to have a clue about how to control him.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
More gifted tit. Actually makes me not want to shop in Pets at Home ever again. 😠 Plus I’m sure that’s all “Who gives a crap” toilet paper behind, also probably gifted.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Those no filter beauty campaign photos are so unflattering, the whole thing looks rushed and amateur. Does she even wear coloured lipstick? She doesn’t suit it at all, she looks a lot older.

Reactions: 5
She’s totally lost me now. She’s no longer relatable to anyone except other “influencers” and heaven forbid her dog gets on public transport. News flash hun, NO dog is “train trained” until you actually bleeping take them on a train. 🙄🙄
Too much like hard work more like

I’m not a makeup expert by any means but most of the promo images look like the makeup doesn’t blend well or it goes on cakey.

Been following those Style Sisters on stories, tidying up Vicky's house. It's actually horrifying how much stuff she has. No-one needs that amount. Ridiculous! Even though she's cleared loads for charity, no doubt she'll still have far too much!

Been following those Style Sisters on stories, tidying up Vicky's house. It's actually horrifying how much stuff she has. No-one needs that amount. Ridiculous! Even though she's cleared loads for charity, no doubt she'll still have far too much!
Oh my god I've just looked on style sister it's disgusting how much stuff does she not care about anyyhink apart from herself that is total greed it's sickening and 2 rooms full of cloths on top.is you haven't wore cloths with on a year I doubt usual ever wear them unless there extra special pieces .greedy cow..make.uo she can't even do make up she as it done by the makeup artist.

Reactions: 2
I was thinking this too. What exactly was stopping her doing any of this herself and who even needs that many suitcases. At least it’s not all going in the bin to some landfill

I was thinking this too. What exactly was stopping her doing any of this herself and who even needs that many suitcases. At least it’s not all going in the bin to some landfill
It's sickening she only cares about herself its greed on another level.hee neighbors must have anxiety living by her paid for luxury behind closed gates and here is sticky vicky with vans turning up everyday with all.her crap she gets given .I would be furious..

Gotta love it when someone who constantly filters pics is unknowingly outed by another instagrammers stories!! 😂😂
See below Vicky not quite looking like the Vicky she posts……
Haha it’s always brilliant when that happens - you can just imagine said influencer messaging them and demanding they take it down 😭

Remember when we got the #nofilter version of the one shoulder black sequinned jumpsuit in someone’s garden = AMAZING

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like she hosted an Ann Summers party tonight. All that was missing was some willy ice cubes 🤣

Reactions: 2
Not the most flattering shots of our VP

A22EAD83-70FE-4678-A87A-BAC6A3D1FA26.jpeg

‘Done a 20 hour day’… she wouldn’t know the real world of a 20 hour day if it slammed in her face. Must be hard getting ferried around, Getting ready and having your hair and make up done ooh and having a three course meal with your baps almost hanging out at the dinner table 😂

EA307CF7-317F-48C5-9857-0581A60FE90C.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Not the most flattering shots of our VP

View attachment 822583

‘Done a 20 hour day’… she wouldn’t know the real world of a 20 hour day if it slammed in her face. Must be hard getting ferried around, Getting ready and having your hair and make up done ooh and having a three course meal with your baps almost hanging out at the dinner table 😂

View attachment 822584
bleeping hell she looks like Poundland Patsy from Above Fab.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.