Vicky Pattison #6 Dirty mattress, fingers & toes who knows next where poor Milo goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's disgusting she's taking the piss out of people that actually suffer
What’s actually up with her, overwork? It can’t be that. She’s been burning the candles at both ends for sure and it takes a toll, but it’s not sympathy inducing.

Reactions: 3
Her latest story asking what people want to see more of on TV? Hormones? Jesus Christ! Is she wanting a tv show all about her menstrual cycle?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is absolutely tragic. I used to like her when she was on I’m a celeb but her 5 mins of fame is up now, her main content is period talk

Reactions: 10
She has no real angle. She wants to be a presenter, but lacks skills. She wants to be a body positivity advocate but filters photos. She wants to have an interiors account but is too scruffy. She wants to be seen a clever, witty and empowered, but tries to deny her own past. She’s a walking contradiction and it makes her account an absolute shambles.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She has no real angle. She wants to be a presenter, but lacks skills. She wants to be a body positivity advocate but filters photos. She wants to have an interiors account but is too scruffy. She wants to be seen a clever, witty and empowered, but tries to deny her own past. She’s a walking contradiction and it makes her account an absolute shambles.
Preach!👏👏👏

Reactions: 7
Amen. !

Reactions: 5
Her and Airhead put a post on about some cabinet thing and they’re not even there, they’re up here so why? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
What’s actually up with her, overwork? It can’t be that. She’s been burning the candles at both ends for sure and it takes a toll, but it’s not sympathy inducing.
No it's absolutely not I mean she's blocked me of Instagram so I have to go of this thread 😂

Yup preach she's just ran out of options but then again she has all of her Huns who are up her ass 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I'm so glad to see that she's recovered from all of her mental health struggles which were so acute on Monday. It's amazing what a big walk in wardrobe can do isn't it?

Reactions: 11
Isn’t it strange she was in mental anguish on mental health day, but amazingly she’s fine now and advertising (without saying it was) an electronics company? Hmmmm if only all our cares we’re taken away by such trivial things

Reactions: 10
She can’t keep up with her own lies from one day to the next
Isn’t it strange she was in mental anguish on mental health day, but amazingly she’s fine now and advertising (without saying it was) an electronics company? Hmmmm if only all our cares we’re taken away by such trivial things

Omg the second paragraph...was she meant to remove this before posting and add videos as they’ve suggested 😂😂
oh dear, another one caught out by the cut 'n' paste... in her haste to bank the cheque she clearly didn't actually read it, silly cow

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her latest story asking what people want to see more of on TV? Hormones? Jesus Christ! Is she wanting a tv show all about her menstrual cycle?
Well she is an interesting subject as most women have one period a month but she has two or three depending on her holiday schedule, and she has unusual symptoms such as crying on insta and listing funny yet relatable reasons why, then getting glam squad and photoshop to take the picture she wants to post but to seem dead normal has to take a gurning belly grabbing pic to post alongside for the millionth insta vs reality 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her little baby niece how old she ? 15/ 18 months at best I'm having anxiety watching her eating hairdo sweets my nerves would be gone if she swallowed one whole..and her calling her a little bastard it's vile.disgusting person.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ew there’s a feature in the DM (which is clearly a thinly veiled advert) saying she went home in her lacy grundies after the ‘pour moi’ shoot in a bid to ‘spice things up’ with Air Can 🤮 willing to bet actual money that never happened

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.