Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh it’s like an insta vs reality. Either that or she’s so busy she’s paying for a poor look-alike to come along to events and take the non- insta grid pictures.
She needs to have a word with the company that installed the bar…it’s wonky as hell….oh no that’s the photoshopping

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooh it’s like an insta vs reality. Either that or she’s so busy she’s paying for a poor look-alike to come along to events and take the non- insta grid pictures.
And there it is, that amazing filter worth millions that filter. Can make her not just thinner but nearly likeable but still fake as duck.
Yeh I'm tired.😣

Reactions: 7
I can’t stop looking at this, where did you find it? Or is it from a secret source 😉😉😉

Reactions: 3
Don’t say I never bring anything to the table ..... papped by a secret source today 🤭🤫
71DEB610-8394-42F2-BF8D-5C2EC306221C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Wow the insta v reality is just priceless 🤣 absolute bellend of a woman.
I don’t get why all the family are down Essex if she is going on holiday in a matter of hours?
that pic from the farm is awful, can’t see the jaw swinging in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow the insta v reality is just priceless 🤣 absolute bellend of a woman.
I don’t get why all the family are down Essex if she is going on holiday in a matter of hours?
that pic from the farm is awful, can’t see the jaw swinging in it.
the swinging jaw hit that kid in the eye by the looks of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Holy hell is she holding a purse in her hands?!? Didn’t know she knew what one was seen as she never seems to have any money. Oh yeh she does for chavvy hats and tit clothes.

Get figure isn’t that bad without the photoshop. She just needs to be real and stop all the filters! It must really get her jaw swinging when she sees Holly’s body now though lol.

Reactions: 7
Holy hell is she holding a purse in her hands?!? Didn’t know she knew what one was seen as she never seems to have any money. Oh yeh she does for chavvy hats and tit clothes.
Wonder if she remembers the combination for it 🤣 that hat is god damm awful

Reactions: 4
What makes me giggle is the photoshopped photo after the reality photo I'm chuckling hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What makes me giggle is the photoshopped photo after the reality photo I'm chuckling hahahaha
is it just me or is this photo editing getting more funny as time goes on? Why am I actually laughing so much at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.