Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bore the duck off.
Too busy? Then get a diary and book things better I know times are hard so cannot afford a PA but surely can learn to book appointments better?
Whatever shape or size so more filters then?🤔
And surely a PA is better use of her hard begged funds than her having "professional" hair and make up done for the opening of envelopes / cleaning up Mr Milo's tit 🙄

Reactions: 5
Ridiculous M&S food haul, shared post about Afghanistan that o bet she hasn’t bothered to read, let alone do anything about, gifted beauty treatments, toiletries, holidays, me, me, me
Nice bit of virtue signalling before she gets back to the freebies, why even bother.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
And surely a PA is better use of her hard begged funds than her having "professional" hair and make up done for the opening of envelopes / cleaning up Mr Milo's tit 🙄
Yeah the PA if she got one would be most of that as in baby sitting the dog, walking the dog and cleaning up tit from the dog. So wouldn't have time to book the daft bint any photoshoots. Anyway cannot see her getting 1 but pity the bugger that might be the PA☹

Reactions: 2
Annoying twit
She actually is, I comment on a few threads because of lies and BS the usual tit these people get up to, but they don’t annoy me when they speak or do their movements but with VP I actually can’t bare to hear or watch her videos she gives me the ick with the teeth and ginger roots

I find the comments almost as annoying as the posts themselves! How can people not see how much of a contradiction she is?
100% this…

In one breath.,,, how can I loose 10lbs in a day ….

In the upload …here’s a photoshopped image of me where I have edited my body to give the appearance I am slimmer than I am but projecting that I am secure and happy in my body being a greedy witch and you the viewer should be too.

Attachments

• Sick
The DM have run a piece on her.. every comment echos what is said on here (apart from one creepy maddo who wants to ‘slip her a length’ 🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn’t she so erratic?! Her behaviour is beyond normal. Who gives a duck that she’s had her eyebrows and lashes done and about to get a tan?! She’s so fidgety and grinny while she’s excitedly telling us these things! She’s completely unhinged

Ridiculous M&S food haul, shared post about Afghanistan that o bet she hasn’t bothered to read, let alone do anything about, gifted beauty treatments, toiletries, holidays, me, me, me
Nice bit of virtue signalling before she gets back to the freebies, why even bother.
I was wondering when she was going to weigh in on Afghanistan. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
It’s funny how her IG is positive comments only (as she is soooo thin skinned about any level of non-supportive comment 🙄) and the DM is solidly negative.
It’s all very well getting ego stroked on the daily but everyone needs an element of feedback to make you a better person.

Reactions: 8
Best comment on the DM article is “oh god it’s her with the wandering jaw.”

maybe it’s not actually VP booking all these holidays and events. Maybe it’s get wandering jaw trying to escape?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gosh I’m so so sick of her posts now. I find her the total opposite of the persona she is trying to project (force) on us all. Trying to convince everyone that she’s relatable and down to earth...who is she kissing? She has her make up professionally done everyday (badly in my opinion), constant #gifted crap and not a real job in sight. The baffling thing is that people fall for it and write all over her posts how inspirational she is! Blows my mind!
Same and I'm sick of everyone kissing her ass in the comments

Also don't panic the people in afgan will be fine Vicky said so

She's just a c u next Tuesday yes I went there she deserves that title

Attachments

Same and I'm sick of everyone kissing her ass in the comments

Also don't panic the people in afgan will be fine Vicky said so

She's just a c u next Tuesday yes I went there she deserves that title
Can guarantee she never even bothered to click the link and fill the form in for her MP….
Also what is that face in that crap ad for someone to hang pictures on her behalf?!

Reactions: 1
100% this…

In one breath.,,, how can I loose 10lbs in a day ….

In the upload …here’s a photoshopped image of me where I have edited my body to give the appearance I am slimmer than I am but projecting that I am secure and happy in my body being a greedy witch and you the viewer should be too.
This second image makes me chuckle so much - does she honestly expect us to believe that’s just her without make up compared to her filtered pics 🤣 it is literally looking at another person. She cannot just put side to side pictures up claiming one is her before, and one is her after (presumably meaning make up/getting glammed up). It is beyond me how she thinks anyone is that stupid to believe it, or also how some of her followers actually are and do!

She actually is, I comment on a few threads because of lies and BS the usual tit these people get up to, but they don’t annoy me when they speak or do their movements but with VP I actually can’t bare to hear or watch her videos she gives me the ick with the teeth and ginger roots
She give me anxiety

Hiya everyone 😊 first time posting
Only recently started following her, when she talks it looks like a clip out of a badly dubbed movie. Very odd 🤔or maybe it's badly filmed 😂

Thread title suggestion-

Vicky’s so irritating even the wandering jaw is trying to get away

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Best comment on the DM article is “oh god it’s her with the wandering jaw.”

maybe it’s not actually VP booking all these holidays and events. Maybe it’s get wandering jaw trying to escape

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.