Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on her stories this morning her mum, dad, sister snd husband have all stayed at the house and in the kitchen (in addition to the daily make up abs hair team), where the hell did they all sleep? Do we think she secretly has a few beds but keeps showing the mattress to discreetly beg for more? Confused.com

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have had to unfollow her but have still been checking here for the absolute laughs! 🤣
I could no longer stand the “body positive” message getting thrown down my throat while she uploaded a before and after pic of her having had her hair and make up done professionally for the 1000th day in a row! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I also hope for her sake that the contract to keep her blonde hair is up soon and was worth the £££ cause she looks an absolute twit with it and even with extensions and blow dried you can see how damaged it is, no amount of money is worth absolutely f##cking your hair up to that extent 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have had to unfollow her but have still been checking here for the absolute laughs! 🤣
I could no longer stand the “body positive” message getting thrown down my throat while she uploaded a before and after pic of her having had her hair and make up done professionally for the 1000th day in a row! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I also hope for her sake that the contract to keep her blonde hair is up soon and was worth the £££ cause she looks an absolute twit with it and even with extensions and blow dried you can see how damaged it is, no amount of money is worth absolutely f##cking your hair up to that extent 😳😳
Welcome and yep we have lots of laughs on here at her expense!
And soon the holiday pics to come we so cannot wait 🤢

Reactions: 5
£750 for that hat….I hope it blows into the sea or the baggage handlers ‘lose’ her case 😂

I should say £750 for a hat and nothing to sit on….priorities

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't normally follow this thread but I found out about her sister's party because the photographer who was there taking pictures posted some snaps on their IG (they did a friend's wedding so I follow them on IG). Unfortunately Vicky didn't tag them in her post about the party which is a shame because they're a great business that deserve the exposure. Not sure why she didn't tag them when she managed to mention the other businesses.

• Wow
I don't normally follow this thread but I found out about her sister's party because the photographer who was there taking pictures posted some snaps on their IG (they did a friend's wedding so I follow them on IG). Unfortunately Vicky didn't tag them in her post about the party which is a shame because they're a great business that deserve the exposure. Not sure why she didn't tag them when she managed to mention the other businesses.
did they get pics of unfiltered VP? Any screen shots 😂😂😂

£750 for that hat….I hope it blows into the sea or the baggage handlers ‘lose’ her case 😂

I should say £750 for a hat and nothing to sit on….priorities
it’s going to get crushed !!! , I’ve gone through so many of those hats … Zara special is fine for me.

As much as she’s going to look like such a twit in it, I reckon she got it to cover the hair as she isn’t the Kardashians so the glam squad are not going with her, we get to see VP doing her own makeup /broken hair for a change

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s treating packing for a holiday like a full time job. I managed it with 2 kids and work. God help her if she ever has to actually do anything.

Sadly not! Just this one.
Ahhh damnnnnn it, need more corkers like the screen shot from her story that night 👹

there’s a page on Instagram which I love that sometimes gets either gets hacked iCloud real pics of celebs or screen shots from stories and makes a comparison of them next to the photos they think they look like it’s actually so good.

I feel VP needs hers on there 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ! She’s got her family staying over so had to get a company to make a grazing board, she couldn’t actually just rustle up some lunch for her own family 🤦🏻‍♀️ I am going to cry if my daughter is like that at the age of 33 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ! She’s got her family staying over so had to get a company to make a grazing board, she couldn’t actually just rustle up some lunch for her own family 🤦🏻‍♀️ I am going to cry if my daughter is like that at the age of 33 😩
shes sponsored by grazing platters im sure of it

tight Cow could of picked up all the same picky/snacky stuff from marks’ it’s even on 3 for 2 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I imagine when all the freebies stop (fingers crossed soon) it must be a bit of a shock to not be able to ask ‘does any one know…’ on IG and it magically appear. She might have to go shopping like a real person and buy food with that odd papery stuff.

Reactions: 11
I'm flabbergasted by the tiny waist size in the latest photo. Especially given how much she eats / drinks alcahol/doesn't cook/ doesn't work out. Oh yeah I forgot, it's photoshopped.

• Haha
I'm flabbergasted by the tiny waist size in the latest photo. Especially given how much she eats / drinks alcahol/doesn't cook/ doesn't work out. Oh yeah I forgot, it's photoshopped.
😂😂😂
limbs of a size 12
Torso is a size 6/8

empowering editing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The constant gushing frm her minions is nauseating 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
It's just really irritating like it goes hand in hand if everyone in the comments section wasn't up her arse and gushed all over her she wouldn't go on as much I feel

Reactions: 4
Ooh it’s like an insta vs reality. Either that or she’s so busy she’s paying for a poor look-alike to come along to events and take the non- insta grid pictures.
holy hell… that’s hilarious…

she looks like a black sequinned Michelin tyre man there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooh it’s like an insta vs reality. Either that or she’s so busy she’s paying for a poor look-alike to come along to events and take the non- insta grid pictures.
The fuckin hypocrisy of this woman telling her followers to love and accept themselves as they are,with all of their flaws.She needs to start following her own advice.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.