Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Little Air Can in his big boy suit.He's not going anywhere while the free tit keeps rolling in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bless her, she wants to present him as a real ‘catch’ and not some shortarse nonentity that was even too boring for Towie (an admirable achievement considering) and works two days a year
his feet look like they are a size 5, he’s a little Shetland show pony for old Vicky.

I do think he is better looking than her,

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is anyone thinking why on earth did she get a dog? She’s literally invested no time herself and he’s just a baby. Plus she’s bloody away all of the time! Makes my blood boil. And don’t get me started on the periods, white dress, hospital trip one minute ascot the next!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm really annoyed at her I'm in hospital just had surgery don't see me having a song and dance ,🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A bleeping pulled muscle?! Like what is wrong with this woman. She must have the lowest pain threshold going. God forbid she has a baby, we’d never hear the bloody end of it.
And for someone who constantly chimes love the skin you’re in and all sizes are good. Why brag about being in a size 10? Surely she should be happy at being able to go out as much as she does and get something for nothing.
Don’t understand modern age celebrities. Seems people used to have to have talent to become famous, now you just need to be a witch and shag on tv to get free stuff.
lastly, why is she on the beg for free tit. Surely these companies could take their time and help the less fortunate who can’t afford new beds or furnishings; instead of helping twats like them!
Annnnnnnnnd breathe lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For someone who made a tv programme about her desires to conceive and her struggles she hasn’t done anything about it to change her lifestyle has she

Reactions: 6
Is she bipolar ?
Why is she telling people she was vomiting in pain with the muscle, but then hours later she’s getting drunk and wearing high heels ? Surly if it’s that bad you wouldn’t be wearing heels ?
and also, she always goes on about her body shape and body positivity but the. Posts about fitting into a size 10 dress?

Reactions: 12
Is she bipolar ?
Why is she telling people she was vomiting in pain with the muscle, but then hours later she’s getting drunk and wearing high heels ? Surly if it’s that bad you wouldn’t be wearing heels ?
and also, she always goes on about her body shape and body positivity but the. Posts about fitting into a size 10 dress?
I have bipolar and bpd this is not a person that I'd say has bipolar there's some mental health issues that clearly need addressed but we all know that won't happen but wouldn't say it's bipolar she's just a huge head that needs to grow up and face reality

Reactions: 12
Is she bipolar ?
Exactly! She contradicts herself so much. She’s putting such emphasis on the number in her clothes (she did when she went to the dress shop where she got freebies). I fit into a 10 in next but I’m a 16 in some other shops, I don’t give a tit it’s all how the clothes make me feel now. So sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is anyone thinking why on earth did she get a dog? She’s literally invested no time herself and he’s just a baby. Plus she’s bloody away all of the time! Makes my blood boil. And don’t get me started on the periods, white dress, hospital trip one minute ascot the next!
But don’t worry the dogs trust think she’s a great fit for one of their dogs 😡

Is she bipolar ?
Probably not bipolar, more to do with the love of the Colombian marching powder

Reactions: 11
How long have they been in that house and sleeping like that? When I moved into my flat I had to sleep on a mattress on the floor for five weeks until my bed frame was available and it was a real pain. No delivery time could be this long is she seriously just holding out for it to be gifted?

I certainly didn’t leave it in the living room either!

Reactions: 5
How long have they been in that house and sleeping like that? When I moved into my flat I had to sleep on a mattress on the floor for five weeks until my bed frame was available and it was a real pain. No delivery time could be this long is she seriously just holding out for it to be gifted?

They've been in around 4 months I think. They got a new bed and mattress last week I believe! So good knows why they still sleeping on the floor. Prob waiting on a gifted duvet.

That is soooo trampy. If that was me I would make damn sure it wasn’t on Instagram for millions to see 🤢

Yeah same! In fact I refused to be on the floor with a mattress and slept on sofa instead for 6 weeks 😂

Reactions: 2
Just goes to show these zlisters are all smoke and mirrors. She might have a million pound house but she is living like a student with a mattress on the floor.
When you scratch the surface there is not a lot there and it seems a very empty lifestyle having to constantly try to convince people you’re happy and living your amazing life. If having a mattress on your kitchen floor covered in wet dog hair is that then you can keep it!

Reactions: 10
At least she seems to have put white bedding on the crack den pillows this morning...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.