Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I get in (well, to be honest, when I get back downstairs from a shower!) my dog is BESIDE HERSELF to see me back. Is it just me or did Milo not seem that bothered when she opened the door??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I get in (well, to be honest, when I get back downstairs from a shower!) my dog is BESIDE HERSELF to see me back. Is it just me or did Milo not seem that bothered when she opened the door??
It looked like he was about to just walk past her but she made more of a fuss so he hung around. When I get home our pup wags her whole body she's that excited!

Reactions: 8
I thought that dogs are very clever and are aware who dips in and out poor dogs probably had the best week of his life then she comes back and he's probably like ugh fs like our dog especially if my stepdad whips to the shop for milk gone for 10 mins the dog is all over him going crazy tail wagging like crazy Milo didn't give one haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It looked like he was about to just walk past her but she made more of a fuss so he hung around. When I get home our pup wags her whole body she's that excited!
Same - my husband says that my dog starts literally quivering when she hears me get up in the morning! Then she spends a good 10 minutes licking me, pawing at me and burying her head in my lap when she first sees me. My Dad has her when we go away and her reaction to us all coming home is indescribable! Milo was cool as a cucumber

Why is the house still empty. I moved house earlier this year and even on two modest wages we’ve managed to fill it and decorate a bit! If I was an Instagram ho posting absolute tit for £££££ imagine what I could’ve done.

What is she waiting for!!!?? If the freebies ain’t here now then they’re not coming!!! It’s been months

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep! She fully expected him to be jumping all over her, hence the stupid “dog mam” voice. He seemed like he’d forgotten her tbh. Or is just so used to her coming and going it’s just another day.
And for the love of God, please stop sleeping on that bleeping piss-stained, stinking mattress. You are doing Milo no favours by not giving him his own space. Should have had a crate/pen from the start as his own little safe space. Absolutely no clue how to raise a pup, even with all the advice she is given on the daily.

Yep! She fully expected him to be jumping all over her, hence the stupid “dog mam” voice. He seemed like he’d forgotten her tbh. Or is just so used to her coming and going it’s just another day.
And for the love of God, please stop sleeping on that bleeping piss-stained, stinking mattress. You are doing Milo no favours by not giving him his own space. Should have had a crate/pen from the start as his own little safe space. Absolutely no clue how to raise a pup, even with all the advice she is given on the daily.
her calling him 'son' makes me feel really queasy :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Thread title suggestion

Sticky Vicky is on the scav, she’s after loadsa free tat for palace chav. Milo the dog has pissed in her sheets…Vickeh ain’t arsed…she’s doin’ her tweets!

• Haha
Out walking the dog in a dirty sweat shirt, pyjama shorts and a borrowed pyjama top and no underwear hoping " no one sees me or my fanny" 🙄🙄 A) you desperately want someone to see you, you are attention seeking. B)'Why would anyone see your fanny? You've got shorts on so unless you are going to expose yourself, why make such a stupid comment?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Out walking the dog in a dirty sweat shirt, pyjama shorts and a borrowed pyjama top and no underwear hoping " no one sees me or my fanny" 🙄🙄 A) you desperately want someone to see you, you are attention seeking. B)'Why would anyone see your fanny? You've got shorts on so unless you are going to expose yourself, why make such a stupid comment?
I literally can only wear something once and then it goes in the wash otherwise feel minging like disgusting how you can put a dirty top back on 🤦🤢 Milo edged away from her when she went to stroke him he just looks so bored and going on about how she hasn't had time to eat come off it 😂

Reactions: 5
I literally can only wear something once and then it goes in the wash otherwise feel minging like disgusting how you can put a dirty top back on 🤦🤢 Milo edged away from her when she went to stroke him he just looks so bored and going on about how she hasn't had time to eat come off it 😂
I guess she’s trying to be relatable but she just comes across as a total skank 😝

Reactions: 4
New sofa delivery. Just leave the plastic on so he can chew that instead of actually training him. What a dick. And he escapes to your neighbours houses because you have no control over him. Zero. What was the actual point in them getting a dog? Nice little dig at Air Can there too, imagine not picking up your dog tit for a week. 🤢🤢

• Sick
±
New sofa delivery. Just leave the plastic on so he can chew that instead of actually training him. What a dick. And he escapes to your neighbours houses because you have no control over him. Zero. What was the actual point in them getting a dog? Nice little dig at Air Can there too, imagine not picking up your dog tit for a week. 🤢🤢
"We want to let him on n the sofa, but we're going to keep the plastic in on it!" Yeh ok then!
Ercan probably did clean up the mess, she just having a dig I bet. I used to not mind her, but she's getting so cringe and annoying!

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion #5 can take all the freebies going but can't take a constructive comment

• Haha
Thread suggestions #5 That claw and tan, c'mon man! Before Milo chews Aircan, treat him to some proper scran.

• Haha
Thread suggestions #5 That claw and tan, c'mon man! Before Milo chews Aircan, treat him to some proper scran.
Proper scran what she might cook it? Nah definitely an takeaway or she might treat him a meal out! An excuse to drink again

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.