Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lehenga has ended looking like fancy dress. Instead of embracing and celebrating the culture of the day, she has tried to make it about her.
Whooping as they walk down the Isle! Have some class women.
At this point I think she's really trying to be relevant and get into the papers. Especially with the toilet photo.

Reactions: 16
The lehenga has ended looking like fancy dress. Instead of embracing and celebrating the culture of the day, she has tried to make it about her.
Whooping as they walk down the Isle! Have some class women.
At this point I think she's really trying to be relevant and get into the papers. Especially with the toilet photo.
Totally. No understanding of the cultural meaning, just using it for insta likes.. much like poor old ‘Mr Milo’

Reactions: 8
I think she’s defo had work done. Her eyebrows seem higher now than before. Must be all those free facials she manages to blag.

with regards to the wedding, I would have hoped that she would show some decorum and let the couple have their day as THEIRS! I’m sure she asked in advance about wearing the lehenga and I did see some other guests wearing them and saris. But the comments about them, posting videos and photos and general lack of class shows that she hadn’t really strayed from the show where she started, but likes to pretend she’s better than: Geordie Shore. She constantly tells us she wishes she could forget that part of life and she is a different person, but the way she acted yesterday tells a diff story.

Reactions: 10
Wtaf is that disgusting food, makes me feel sick just looking at it!! 🤢 Does she never ever cook herself??

Reactions: 6
I used to really like her, but she is awful, her dress looks very similar to the brides, which is totally out of order and the toilet pic is so disgusting. Where are all the posts of the dog? That didn't last long did it.

She just expects everyone to have the mindset of ‘oh it’s just Vicky you know what she’s like😍haha so endearing and funny..’ duck off no… there has to come a point where her behaviour is put to a stop!! She’s an absolute narcissist and it shouldn’t be acceptable. She’s openly racist and rude to people who she claims to be so close too but apparently that’s ok? Nah. She’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Acting like a bride in every photo even the car one typical.bride shot she is a loon end off.

Yeah she claimed her sister had a stain on her wedding dress so had to stand in front of her when the pics were getting taken/took?
Also what is with showing every bit of food they get. duck sake just eat it. When she off in holiday? See they had the carpet cleaners in for the outside carpet. Apologies if any of you have one but it is the most pointless thing IMO

That million pound house has a state of the art kitchen yet they eat takeaway food or #gifted food most of the time. Why? Can neither of them put together a healthy meal? No doubt she'll be whining about how bloated she feels and how her hair and skin suffer because she's eaten so much rubbish!

That million pound house has a state of the art kitchen yet they eat takeaway food or #gifted food most of the time. Why? Can neither of them put together a healthy meal? No doubt she'll be whining about how bloated she feels and how her hair and skin suffer because she's eaten so much rubbish!
I was thinking that they never cook. Always takeaways or eating out. Like her makeup. She never does it herself.

I don’t get how she did so well on masterchef, it actually seemed like she could cook yet I don’t think she’s ever actually used that new kitchen since she moved in. Not even sure they have plates or cutlery. It’s very bizarre but she’s not the only influencer to do it…Zanna Van Dijk said they picked their house because of the amazing kitchen (which is Tom Howley and would cost minimum £100k) and all she’s ever done in it is heat microwave meals and frozen food…I don’t get it all all

Reactions: 9
I hate how she makes out she’s so body positive but also posts triggering things about “fitting in a size 10 for the first time in ages” and “I need to lose 10 pounds today”

I hate how she makes out she’s so body positive but also posts triggering things about “fitting in a size 10 for the first time in ages” and “I need to lose 10 pounds today”
She talks absolute tripe doesn't she? She is the least body positive person I have ever seen. If she really had embraced herself for exactly who she is and how she lookjs, she would not edit, fine tune and alter the majority of her photos. She is a dreadful role model for anyone!

Uh there we go, need to loose 10lb today. Such a hard life isn’t it with her endless list of things to do before she goes on holiday. Read the room Vic a lot more serious things going on in the world. I await your essay about it 🥱

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.