Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh there we go, need to loose 10lb today. Such a hard life isn’t it with her endless list of things to do before she goes on holiday. Read the room Vic a lot more serious things going on in the world. I await your essay about it 🥱
She could lose 10lb by taping her gob shut for a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She could lose 10lb by taping her gob shut for a day.
lol, she would loose £10 / 10lbs if she stopped begging for free food and cooked a healthy dinner.

whats the point in those 10 calories jelly’s when you are eating boxes of pick and mix and grazing platters and donuts every week 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
remember when she was cheating on her boyfriend in GS house
it was one rule for her and another for everyone else (calling the rest of the girls slags)
I HATED her on GS she was the school bully for sure

Reactions: 12
remember when she was cheating on her boyfriend in GS house
it was one rule for her and another for everyone else (calling the rest of the girls slags)
I HATED her on GS she was the school bully for sure
And her boyfriend seemed like a really sweet guy, and she was getting into bed with that Ricci behind his back. Nasty.

She's made it into The Sun in her Bollywood dress. She has absolutely no shame! Upstaged the bride, made the day all about her, more or less gave Aircan instructions on how she wants her wedding to be and uploaded stories of her seemingly close friends wedding before the ink was dry on the wedding certificate! What a trollop!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
She's made it into The Sun in her Bollywood dress. She has absolutely no shame! Upstaged the bride, made the day all about her, more or less gave Aircan instructions on how she wants her wedding to be and uploaded stories of her seemingly close friends wedding before the ink was dry on the wedding certificate! What a trollop!
Job done.That was her endgame all along.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Total charlatan. Living like the dog in an empty mansion. Outrageous alcoholic and I’d say that relationship is chaotic as duck!

Reactions: 11
What a shame she can't practice what she is continually preaching. The accompanying photos are filtered beyond true recognition. It must be exhausting living this fake life!
Screenshot_20210817-155153.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a shame she can't practice what she is continually preaching. The accompanying photos are filtered beyond true recognition. It must be exhausting living this fake life! View attachment 716793
she will edit herself skinny anyway 😂😂😂

i feel you can tell she makes herself narrower in the waist/torso area all the time because her arms don’t match in my opinion, they look a bit big for someone so trim if that makes sense.

VP the fraudster.

Reactions: 6
Gosh I’m so so sick of her posts now. I find her the total opposite of the persona she is trying to project (force) on us all. Trying to convince everyone that she’s relatable and down to earth...who is she kissing? She has her make up professionally done everyday (badly in my opinion), constant #gifted crap and not a real job in sight. The baffling thing is that people fall for it and write all over her posts how inspirational she is! Blows my mind!

Reactions: 13
Gosh I’m so so sick of her posts now. I find her the total opposite of the persona she is trying to project (force) on us all. Trying to convince everyone that she’s relatable and down to earth...who is she kissing? She has her make up professionally done everyday (badly in my opinion), constant #gifted crap and not a real job in sight. The baffling thing is that people fall for it and write all over her posts how inspirational she is! Blows my mind!
I find the comments almost as annoying as the posts themselves! How can people not see how much of a contradiction she is?

Reactions: 9
I find the comments almost as annoying as the posts themselves! How can people not see how much of a contradiction she is?
Same.They are total idiots for buying into her bullshit."Queen tit"."This is everything!!"."You're so inspirational babes". :sick: :cautious::poop:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And her boyfriend seemed like a really sweet guy, and she was getting into bed with that Ricci behind his back. Nasty.
and he got her all the birthday gifts and she was acting all coy about it urgh shes a total boot

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Think I may have said this before so apologies if I have, but I’d love to see a live interview with a really strong woman grilling her in her terrible approach to body positivity and social media generally.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yep made it I am in the Sun! Wow what a claim to fame. You were more famous.in the Geordie Shore house pet!
The sun the worst lying rag ever tells lies about the 97 was 96 ..97 now I knew Andy who passed away recently from severe brain damage which left him in a wheel chair and very disabled brain injury.. Hillsborough ...how cam Any one be proud to be in this rag. Its totally banned up by me. Yes these know the lies they told they have no morals whats so ever.. she is a see u next Tuesday

• Heart
Think I may have said this before so apologies if I have, but I’d love to see a live interview with a really strong woman grilling her in her terrible approach to body positivity and social media generally.
imagine the jaw, sniff, errrm, gurn, twitching 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a shame she can't practice what she is continually preaching. The accompanying photos are filtered beyond true recognition. It must be exhausting living this fake life! View attachment 716793
Oh bore the duck off.
Too busy? Then get a diary and book things better I know times are hard so cannot afford a PA but surely can learn to book appointments better?
Whatever shape or size so more filters then?🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.