Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Be kind to yourself guyz.Vicky has run herself ragged attending all of her social engagements and "work" commitments and the poor little pup has made herself ill.Take her advice and "listen to your body and #bekind to yourself".Another inspiring message.šŸ¤œ

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Be kind to yourself guyz.Vicky has run herself ragged attending all of her social engagements and "work" commitments and the poor little pup has made herself ill.Take her advice and "listen to your body and #bekind to yourself".Another inspiring message.šŸ¤œ
Sheā€™s just so wise! VIP VICK FOR PM!

(And how much has she stretched that first pic lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Because who doesn't squat in the back garden wearing a cheap curly wig and tracksuit for the gram.That stupid sideways laughing pose she always does too.:rolleyes:
Looks like a Chav Cher tribute act.

04730FF7-8147-4F24-889A-2C77B7A4FA02.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Someone needs to woman up! Try working 40 plus hours a week, manage a home, raise kids, care for a dogā€¦and have the odd social engagement too. Itā€™s not that bloody hard!

Reactions: 17
Oh the irony, letā€™s just send all my followers her way!! Pisses me off no one is allowed an opinion anymore.
Thatā€™s not trolling in the slightest!
She wants to do some research before her next ā€œarticleā€ on what trolling is & peopleā€™s experience of it.
Speak to Marcus Rashford, Bakayo Saka, Jordan Sancho, KatiePrice (know she isnā€™t innocent but her son gets awfully trolled) to name a few.
Someone stating your public social media posts are repetitive (#fact) isnā€™t trolling. Geez sheā€™s insufferable. Look after yourself bullshit, youā€™ve been out on the lash a few days in a row. Try working 5 14 hour nights on a maternity ward, coming home to your 3 kids & 2 dogs that all need looking after too, laundry to do, cupboards to fill, cars to run etc.
Please do tell me Vicky when I can listen to my body to slow downā€¦ā€¦honestly you really live in idiot city on planet dodo. Clown.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh the irony, letā€™s just send all my followers her way!! Pisses me off no one is allowed an opinion anymore.
Yet again calling our someone who asked 1 question why so many Instagram v real pictures this is what she is famous for? I think most of us realise "famous" folk are the same as us, look crap in the morning wear trackies or lounge wear as they call it not many think Famous people dress emaculatly all the time. Well maybe the Queen does.
Tedious from VIP againšŸ˜“

What would Vicky say the definition of sending followers to attack someone who gives a quite succinct summing up is?
She is very thin skinned isnā€™t she?

Itā€™s not trolling. Itā€™s a different opinion to hers and she doesnā€™t like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That comment stung her, which is why she sent her followers after the person who wrote it.#bekind Vicky.

Reactions: 12
Must be so hard to have your hair and make up done and outfits picked out for you!! So far away from the real word itā€™s not right!!! Said it before will say it again sheā€™s a dick. Wouldnā€™t know a hard days work if it hit her with a shoe!

Attachments

• Haha
Iā€™ve bumped into her a handful of times and sheā€™s easily the rudest ā€œcelebrityā€ Iā€™ve ever encountered. A good few of the times were during her party days though so not suprised she was rude since she was off her absolute lips on whatever substances at the time.

Reactions: 13
A few other people, ā€œcelebsā€ and none celebs have said sheā€™s incredibly rude. I can imagine it. You can see through her. Sheā€™s absolutely vile. So so fake. Really donā€™t know who she thinks she is. And šŸ‘ to the person who asked what we were all thinking whyyyyy does she post the same f@@@ing thing constantly!!!! So unoriginal and so boring. But remember guys, Vicky is a trolling victim so we all have to #bekind

Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve bumped into her a handful of times and sheā€™s easily the rudest ā€œcelebrityā€ Iā€™ve ever encountered. A good few of the times were during her party days though so not suprised she was rude since she was off her absolute lips on whatever substances at the time.
Fully believe this. Just look at how she talks to her boyfriend. If that was the other way around and Ercan talked like that to her, people would be calling it out.

Reactions: 7
What would Vicky say the definition of sending followers to attack someone who gives a quite succinct summing up is?
She is very thin skinned isnā€™t she?
So thin skinned she's transparent! She's everything that is wholly wrong with social media!

Anyone seen Ercan's latest story? He's had a message from Instagram about how they limit what can be posted to protect the community. He's not happy! šŸ˜‚ maybe if he stopped posting repetitive tripe about the dog he wouldn't be in this situation. Funny though how VP's content is the same day in day out yet she doesn't appear to receive these messages?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I cannot believe that reaction to some constructive criticism. Tagging them in your story is the insta equivalent of Mr Burns releasing the hounds because he doesnā€™t like what someone said to him. That poor commenter! I really cannot see how itā€™s trolling.
Her stories have seemed more erratic and whiny than usual this past couple of days. Sheā€™s finding it harder and harder to hide her true colours. Itā€™s almost like sheā€™s trying desperately hard to stay relevant and panicking as shes realising she isnā€™t at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.