Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally just burst out laughing.She needs to wear that monstrosity so we can take this piss out of her.I'm heading to her page to vote yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look at the screen shot 38 secs she’s obviously desperately watching the comments come in. I mean it’s just a general question do you not get enough attention? Absolutely no need for her to then send the army at the girls page. witch 😡
Just noticed that! Omg what a witch the poster weren't even horrible it's the be kind hypocrisy that does my head in when we all know she's a nasty cow

I literally just burst out laughing.She needs to wear that monstrosity so we can take this piss out of her.I'm heading to her page to vote yes.
Same just voted yes 😂🤣 be so funny if she actually wears it

Reactions: 5
The DJ at that garden party is my mate 😩 I’ll be having major words and getting ALLL the tea! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.