Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how she’s disabled the comments on her story! Is that to stop people commenting about the dog eating plastic

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The dog is acting up you daft witch because you keep leaving him with random strangers so you can get your freebies and then when you are home you leave him to eat plastic while you lie in the bath…she’s a liability,

Reactions: 14
Hi been a lurker for a while and thanks for all the gossip lol but I had to comment because this Milo thing is so infuriating! That poor dog is getting blamed for her crappy training and her barley bleeping been there, letting him eat anything he gets his paws on, always trying to get in the bath with her and everything else, no discipline at all! And now she’s complaining about him on her stories and that made me comment because I’m like he’s like this because of you stop blaming the dog. How they let her have such an energetic dog I don’t know, I wouldn’t of given her one anyway but they could of at least gave her a breed she could possibly handle.

Its not the dogs fault its dog trusts fault this is what happens you need to train dogs and deter them from being destructive particularly labs

Reactions: 12
She’s gonna get rid of that dog and claim it was the dog’s fault when really she’s just an immature, spoilt, lazy, vain and selfish witch. I pray to God she never has a child. Her ‘parenting’ skills are non-existent.

Reactions: 16
Had to report her for bullying and animal abuse on her stories. What an entitled hobgoblin.

She’s gonna get rid of that dog and claim it was the dog’s fault when really she’s just an immature, spoilt, lazy, vain and selfish witch. I pray to God she never has a child. Her ‘parenting’ skills are non-existent.
She’s trying to make out it’s like having a child. That’s what I got from her stories this morning

Reactions: 4
Tbh it’s the dogs trusts fault. They should have done a proper home assessment like they do with us “normal” people. But because she’s a so called celeb they thought of their profile instead of the dog’s welfare. So she now has a very active lab puppy who needs at least two long walks a day, mental stimulation and consistency. She is t providing any of those things. It’s a joke and dog’s trust should be ashamed of themselves!

Reactions: 20
Its not just the dog trust fault its her responsibility to get herself trained up on a lab dog dogs are work and if you don't do any research or homework she will fail that poor dog it's isn't fair on that dog ..she thinks it going to be like marley and me what planet are is he on. Standing watching videoing its bad behaviour its k coking me sick that fog as anxiety .People are stupid I never post on here but shevis making me mad with the dog post

Reactions: 11
Sorry about my typing that's poor dog is waked the same boring route day in day out it need changing up she does not have a clue with him bless him but no doubt she won't listen and will claim everyone is been a bully or troll.

Reactions: 5
Its not just the dog trust fault its her responsibility to get herself trained up on a lab dog dogs are work and if you don't do any research or homework she will fail that poor dog it's isn't fair on that dog ..she thinks it going to be like marley and me what planet are is he on. Standing watching videoing its bad behaviour its k coking me sick that fog as anxiety .People are stupid I never post on here but shevis making me mad with the dog post
You’re totally right she did think it was going to be like in the movies, but this is real life and the reason why most dogs are at the dogs trust is due to them having certain needs to begin with. She’s just a twit lol.

She thought she’d landed in her feet getting a free lab puppy (can’t even pay for a dog, I doubt she even paid their adoption fee)…imagining all the amazing photo ops they’d have and the extra deals they’d get, thinking it would be like the bloody andrex puppy….poor dog needs some routine, training and discipline. I feel so sorry for him

Having a period is normal, bloating is normal, craving allllll the carbs is normal, feeling a bit more sensitive/irritable/weepy etc is normal. Most adult women have come to realise this a long time ago and don’t need it patronisingly confirmed by a “celebrity”! But I wish she wouldn’t try to make out like it’s normal to have your poor partner or anyone else you live with spend a quarter (or half in her case 🥴) of their life walking on egg shells for fear of having her fly off the handle or burst into tears. As others have said above, most women, after the hormonal teenage years are over, just get on with it all without emotionally harassing others! Even on my worst months, no one (other than possibly my partner, or colleagues if it’s a particularly bleak shift) would know because I don’t make a song and dance of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She thought she’d landed in her feet getting a free lab puppy (can’t even pay for a dog, I doubt she even paid their adoption fee)…imagining all the amazing photo ops they’d have and the extra deals they’d get, thinking it would be like the bloody andrex puppy….poor dog needs some routine, training and discipline. I feel so sorry for him
The Milo situation is atrocious! If he gets stuff (plastic etc) She should be taking it off him straight away, so he knows. We all know puppies are hard work and they can obviously get into things they're not meant to but it's happening all the bloody time! He's gone back a month because he doesn't know what's right and wrong because she just let's him do whatever, and is never there. I can't imagine leaving my pet with a random person for the day! ! It's so infuriating!

The Milo situation is atrocious! If he gets stuff (plastic etc) She should be taking it off him straight away, so he knows. We all know puppies are hard work and they can obviously get into things they're not meant to but it's happening all the bloody time! He's gone back a month because he doesn't know what's right and wrong because she just let's him do whatever, and is never there. I can't imagine leaving my pet with a random person for the day! ! It's so infuriating!
I was pretty baffled to see her film him LITERALLY eating plastic, and not taking it off him immediately with a firm no. He ran off with an exfoliating glove in his mouth the other day too, and was allowed to do so. He could so easily eat that then have horrible tummy problems. She's posting like she's really disappointed in him, he's going backwards etc, but it's not his fault.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.