Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is she thinks them running riot is hilarious rather than a potential issue with biting and having no boundaries. Her lack of control of them has already led to her holiday being cancelled so maybe use this as a learning curve rather than a poor me. It was totally avoidable.

Reactions: 14
New story in the DM with Easy Jet responding. Pretty sure they can get a fine if she was turned away in Italy for letting her fly so they were absolutely right to refuse her

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I’m glad they responded after both the idiots tagging them, and made it very clear it’s Vicky’s responsibility.

imagine the joy of her rocking up to your desk at 7am in her professional hair and make up thinking she’s all that and then telling her she can’t go 🤣 nothing would give me greater joy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m glad they responded after both the idiots tagging them, and made it very clear it’s Vicky’s responsibility.

imagine the joy of her rocking up to your desk at 7am in her professional hair and make up thinking she’s all that and then telling her she can’t go 🤣 nothing would give me greater joy.
I would be loved to have seen her reaction. ‘Do you know who I am’ springs to mind. If she didn’t document every single aspect of her life it wouldn’t have hit the news but any (paid) publicity is good in her eyes. Good the airline did respond. Who does she think she is? And Ercan?

Reactions: 15
So pleased that these fuckwits have been put in their place. Too often are Z lists able to get away with whatever they want, and pay naff all. Love to see it 👏👏

Reactions: 22

"But don't you know who I AM!!!?"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The problem is she thinks them running riot is hilarious rather than a potential issue with biting and having no boundaries. Her lack of control of them has already led to her holiday being cancelled so maybe use this as a learning curve rather than a poor me. It was totally avoidable.
I bet her neighbours and family/friends can’t wait until she defrosts her babies. There will be for sale signs going up in a 5 mile radius the day she announces her pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You only have to look at how badly behaved her dogs are to see what type of parent she’ll be and what her kid will end up behaving like.

Reactions: 20
Imagine complaining about the airline and with a deceitful picture not showing the full damage o_O

Of course torn pages of the front important pages and through a security feature invalidates a passport! 🤦‍♀️

She should be thanking easyjet for denying her boarding rather than letting her go all the way there only to be at best turned away or at worst detained for a few days before being flown back.

Reactions: 20
How emasculating that he had to run home with her.
That they didn’t decide, okay you go because the other people have gone and they're expecting at least one of us so just video call me and we’ll go through stuff. It’s not ideal but it’s better than letting people down who have gone out of their way.
No little legs had to run home with his mummy. He’s not big enough or old enough to travel on his own.
I’m surprised she doesn’t keep him on those toddler straps.
Imagine, as someone else said, both of them in the pyramid travel business and neither a clue about the problem of a damaged passport.
It’s embarrassing but they had the gall to try to place the blame on EasyJet, hoping everyone would say ‘oh yeah horrible airlines’.

Reactions: 25
Love how she has posted about being not the person she was back in the geordie shore days….of course you’re not pet? Of course you’re not that spoiled, entitled, desperate for attention, easy(jet) lass you were…..🙄
Also, let’s not lose sight here, she will be bloody LOVING the media attention around passport gate. No publicity is bad publicity.….

Reactions: 14
Love how she has posted about being not the person she was back in the geordie shore days….of course you’re not pet? Of course you’re not that spoiled, entitled, desperate for attention, easy(jet) lass you were…..🙄
Also, let’s not lose sight here, she will be bloody LOVING the media attention around passport gate. No publicity is bad publicity.….
The self proclaimed Geordie girl with a VIP edge - VIP obviously standing for volatile idiotic prick.
She can never keep that self entitled side of her at bay. As soon as she is challenged the real VP comes out.

Reactions: 12
The comment section under Lad Bible and the Chronicle haven’t disappointed me 😂

IMG_2274.jpeg
IMG_2275.jpeg
IMG_2276.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25