Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can this grot even advertise spring cleaning, with the state of those pillows 🤮
Literally thought the same thing. Those pillows are absolutely disgusting. Does she not realise she can wash them? Why are they so stained like that? The dogs have probably been pissing on them. I bet her house stinks 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Literally thought the same thing. Those pillows are absolutely disgusting. Does she not realise she can wash them? Why are they so stained like that? The dogs have probably been pissing on them. I bet her house stinks 🤢
this is a ‘woman’ who spat on someone on national TV. Does anyone expect her to have any sort of hygiene whatsoever?

I’ve been binging GS from the start - great trash telly to have on in the background. I am STAGGERED that she got any further work after how she came across on that show. She’s constantly snarling, calling people idiots, slags.. not to mention the spitting .. she’s absolutely vile

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen the "I'm a heart radio presenter..." tiktok.

Was there ANY need for the trousers half way off sitting on the toilet one?

The same "joke" could have been made standing up in the bathroom and closing the door.

• Haha
Just seen the "I'm a heart radio presenter..." tiktok.

Was there ANY need for the trousers half way off sitting on the toilet one?

The same "joke" could have been made standing up in the bathroom and closing the door.
I find her obsession with showing herself on the toilet so weird. Swear she does it at home at least once a week. Like has to show her trousers/knickers down every time and I can’t understand why? Like you say, same thing can be achieved without it, I just think she hasn’t learnt the art of subtle insinuation yet.

Reactions: 11
I find her obsession with showing herself on the toilet so weird. Swear she does it at home at least once a week. Like has to show her trousers/knickers down every time and I can’t understand why? Like you say, same thing can be achieved without it, I just think she hasn’t learnt the art of subtle insinuation yet.
I think it's another one of her quirks that she does to make it seem like "she's not like other lasses" and oh look how fun and aloof she can be but really it makes her look like a twit.

The thing that gets me is the knickers must be down too, because surely she's not sitting on the toilet in them? It's all just so bizarre and not even remotely funny.

Reactions: 7
What a knob he is. Have you seen the latest reel? ‘Dick in my face, dick in my face’. He’s the dick. Doesn’t have a job, doesn’t train the dogs, doesn’t clean the house, doesn’t cook etc etc. He’s living the life of Reilly. How desperate must she be!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What a knob he is. Have you seen the latest reel? ‘Dick in my face, dick in my face’. He’s the dick. Doesn’t have a job, doesn’t train the dogs, doesn’t clean the house, doesn’t cook etc etc. He’s living the life of Reilly. How desperate must she be!
I thought the same watching it, get off your lazy backside and train your dogs not to climb all over the furniture if you don’t want dick in your face.
lazy men with no ambition will always be the most unattractive people in the world to me. Doesn’t matter how conventionally attractive they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought the same watching it, get off your lazy backside and train your dogs not to climb all over the furniture if you don’t want dick in your face.
lazy men with no ambition will always be the most unattractive people in the world to me. Doesn’t matter how conventionally attractive they are.
💯
he's like the opposite of the catch she thinks he is 😬

Reactions: 14
And he isn’t even conventionally attractive. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And he isn’t even conventionally attractive. 😂
I used to think he was attractive in the popular sense when they first started dating, as in complete opposite of my type but I could understand other people fancying him but now I feel like he's actually not attractive at all. Like she's ground him down to not caring about his appearance almost?

Reactions: 12
Fast approaching Sept Ercs…. Time to run for both of you as he’s as lazy as owt

Reactions: 4
I feel like I’ve totally imagined that she said she was doing the London marathon?

Reactions: 5