Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’d have more respect for her if she said you know we just don’t want kids yet, or we’re not sure if we want them at all.. rather than going through the most invasive process just for a what if at the end of it. She’s making it sound as though she can just rock up at 40+ grab an egg out of the freezer and knock a kid out. Facts are it’s nowhere near as simple as trying to conceive naturally, especially as you age.
I don’t think we are honest enough with ourselves as women and clout chasers like her don’t care. Actively encouraging ladies to just keep waiting til they’re older to have kids when the risks are so much higher.
imagine suffering fertility issues or having cancer and freezing eggs just to see this twerp doing it for free with no real plan to have children

Reactions: 22
Here comes the breadcrumbing about the half marathon and being a poorly bear….injury coming next and sadly having to pull out of that and the marathon. Although she’s gone suspiciously quiet about the London marathon

Reactions: 17
I do think she’s trying to arouse suspicion that she’s pregnant - I really really don’t think she is but I think she’s just looking for attention.
Or a way of getting out of upcoming commitments!

Reactions: 10
Looks like Ercs also calls their dogs the ‘c’ word when they’re not doing what they want them to do… god help them if they do ever have children…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe he called one of the dogs that and she screenshot & posted it. They’re both vile. He’s a complete wet wipe and I really don’t understand how she keeps getting so much tv work. Classless pair of twats.

Reactions: 20
Ah diddums the nasty BBC won't send her anywhere warm. You should have stuck with ITV then shouldn't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she act so bleeping entitled? She’s a nasty scrub from a show famous for people acting like bells. Her being the most vicious one. Also, why does she pull that ‘I’ve just smelt a tit and gonna whack you’face. Did someone tell her it was attractive? She looks like an enormous head as per. But wor vic is always right and can’t be having negative comments .. bleep.

Reactions: 18
Does she realise what a twit this makes her look? Or is any publicity good publicity?

Reactions: 12
Don’t they say that more extravagant and expensive the wedding the less likely it is to last…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
People scraping for pennies and this twit, that advertises food banks (for a fee) boasting about a day costing more than a house. Spend your money on whatever you want (or grift if that’s your thing) but just keep it to yourself
I still fail to understand how this woman gets column inches or any sort of paid work

Reactions: 23
I’d love to see some of the replies to this! ( maybe we will,she likes to expose the ‘trolls’)

This really annoys me-these bloody z listers ‘writing’ books-people put a lot of time & effort into writing books and this lot swoop in and claim to be Authors.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is this a way of getting her followers to give her an idea of a book because she has none herself?
Here’s an idea. How influencers are partly responsible for falling mental health in young people or the great white lie: grifting for a living and the psychology of the freebie

Reactions: 21
Circumstances of your choosing Vicky, not that you’re struggling to conceive and time is ticking away…such a bellend
The only downside of her circumstances is that she hooked up with someone who doesn't want to have kids with her yet if ever . Anyone going to take onefor the team and listen to Mammy Rattos podcast?

• Sick
Reactions: 9