Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all her desperate tagging of M&S has paid off 🤢 Another shop off the list, not that I do my grocery shopping there anyway!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I cant believe my shop i buy most of my food shop from here and this woman has just pissed me right off .
---
Na defo gu
The only downside of her circumstances is that she hooked up with someone who doesn't want to have kids with her yet if ever . Anyone going to take onefor the team and listen to Mammy Rattos podcast?
Na defo giving that a miss.

Reactions: 4
I’m a similar age to her and myself and the majority of my friends still don’t have kids I don’t know why she’s making such an issue of this, she’s in her early 30s. My mum had me in her 40s and this was 30 odd years ago- it’s really common nowadays for people to be having kids later in life and has never exactly been frowned upon for someone in their 30s to be having kids. She’s an infuriating attention seeker who needs to shut her mouth and stop offending people who are genuinely struggling with infertility and similar issues. Likes the sound of her own voice the scruff

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she’s got M&S food ad but she’s been after it for ages. I’m raging. How can she be so smug one minute with all the free food then bleat on about foodbank? How about she donates it rather then stuff her face? I know she tags in Bravissimo a lot (or did) but if she ever got an ad with them I’d tell them I won’t buy again from them. Saying that Oti has a line with them so sure they wouldn’t lower themselves to replace her with Vicky.

Reactions: 12
Thank duck just re watch her M&S ad its for one month only her brand ambassador thing. I will email M&S tell them how is she a ambassadors when she as a criminal record.

Reactions: 11
Hidden the likes on the post and only 49 comments….M&S must be buzzing with that engagement
No wonder their prices have risen so much paying twats like her. Does M&S really need brand ambassadors and what exactly are they trying to say they stand for by employing her

Reactions: 15
I’m a similar age to her and myself and the majority of my friends still don’t have kids I don’t know why she’s making such an issue of this, she’s in her early 30s. My mum had me in her 40s and this was 30 odd years ago- it’s really common nowadays for people to be having kids later in life and has never exactly been frowned upon for someone in their 30s to be having kids. She’s an infuriating attention seeker who needs to shut her mouth and stop offending people who are genuinely struggling with infertility and similar issues. Likes the sound of her own voice the scruff
She's 37/38 isn't she?

Who is attacking Vicky for not having kids? The voices in her head? Like shut the duck up already

Reactions: 21
Yea 4 for a tenner! Bet those manky mutts of hers get Marks and Spencer eggs. #grifted

Reactions: 5
The egg freezing mustn't have got her the attention she wanted. Interesting that a proper journalist wrote about this last week and now wor Vicky, the saviour of mid 30s ladies struggling to conceive give up the booze has jumped straight on it in the hope she gets an extra column inch or two

Reactions: 9
Just read some comments on the post about not having kids at a young age. A person has asked a question and later says she wasn’t being rude, just genuinely interested why she isn’t choosing to have kids just yet. People are quick to call her a troll but she’s quite rightly saying if Vicky happy to do a programme and post on social media she should expect questions. Vicky should be ashamed as she just seems to encourage her sheep to bash any comment that isn’t sucking up to her. She should be deleting the comments

Reactions: 10
I wish instagram would stop letting people delete comments….not really in the spirit of free speech is it
And mucky Mavie wheeled out again…

Reactions: 6