Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has there been any word on the timeframe between the 2 weddings? Are they back to back or is she doing a Holly and waiting several months?

Waiting several months will keep that content going that much longer for her and give her an excuse for some dumb tit like 2 honeymoons….even though they take trips all the time.

Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine her having kids. Harsh I know but I could see her stating she’d had a traumatic birthday, post natal depression all whilst lying in bed posting crying faces.

God forbid she adopts anymore dogs. She is barely at home and she doesn’t bother doing any training with those dogs.

She must be worried about what content she’ll have after the wedding.

Reactions: 13
Not going to wish her own dad a happy Father’s Day then? Oh no her dad only comes out when she is blaming him for her own alcoholic issues
Interesting Ercan has with his Dad but not her... her sister has too...

Reactions: 4
Does anybody else think she ll try for a baby as soon as they are married and the natural way? If so what will happen to Ana and Elsa? Will they just be left in the frozen wilderness of Arendelle forevermore?
I laughed way too much at this and read it more than once 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is going on with his hair?!! What a state.

Can’t even have a bloody bbq without tagging companies and why are they having, what appears to be, an omelette with a bbq?
I wonder if he has some style he wants his hair to be by the time the wedding comes? Likely tied back? Maybe she loved the Pete Wicks look but it doesn’t quite work on Ercan.

I always think the amount of food she shows off is obscene especially if it’s just for the two of them. The dogs will probably hoover up what they don’t eat. I think Vicky wants a collab when she tags the likes of M&S. I know she did have some affiliation but not like the bigger names who recently advertised so I’m guessing she’s desperate for that. The trouble is, unless you know Geordie Shore, people don’t know who she is

Reactions: 6
What is going on with his hair?!! What a state.

Can’t even have a bloody bbq without tagging companies and why are they having, what appears to be, an omelette with a bbq?
I think it’s halloumi 😂. It does look rather eggy though

Reactions: 2
Do we know if anyone has bought them any wedding gifts yet from the registry? Not sure if it’s still available to view

Reactions: 2