Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be shocked if she managed to snag some kind of magazine and/or filming deal and is then going around to potential vendors trying to hand over tit to her for free saying they will get great “exposure” from her wedding.

Reactions: 8
That was me! He showed hair on the floor but not what he had done... maybe he wasnt allowed much off by VP 😂
I saw the hair post but then saw him and thought where the duck has this hair come from? Actually, I don't want to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t like to wish ill on people but I hope her eye swells up to 3x the size and she has a black eye on her hen.
“what did I do to deserve this” errrr let your dogs run riot and fight not train them and let them have no boundaries is what you did to deserve that.
really hope she never has children they wouldn’t be safe around those dogs.

So she’s away for a WEEK in Greece and he’s away in Vegas say For a week, how on earth is Heart allowing all her hols?!?! Doesn’t make sense as she’s literally never there… maybe these Saturday morning ‘shows’ on there she’s having to do is to make up for all the days lost… I’m just wondering if Ercs gets his free jolly to Vegas and then that’s it… he does a runner!

also, the dogs won’t see for them both for a week…

Dying at the fact that she said she’d do a wedding reality show - did she not have one ready to go when she was getting married last time and it ended up being about their break up instead?
Why on earth would you want to do that? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dying at the fact that she said she’d do a wedding reality show - did she not have one ready to go when she was getting married last time and it ended up being about their break up instead?
Why on earth would you want to do that? 🤣
Money and attention are very motivating to her.

Reactions: 4
She’s obviously pitching to see which bottom barrel tv channel will snap that up, get a bit more of this ridiculous charade paid for. Would rather let her precious dogs tit on my hands and clap than watch that

Reactions: 5
😂 I watched this when it came out. She was sat there 🐊 tears stuffing herself with a McDonalds.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she was being smart and trying to avoid people showing up where they are? (I know a lot of credit) There’s a lot that won’t post hotels and such until they leave so people can’t find them
Who and in what world would even care about that soft tit she is a no one.
---
Ding dong tickets please
Her family seem the type to call him ramadanadingdong behind his back
[/
---
Ding dong tickets please
Her family seem the type to call him ramadanadingdong behind his back
[/

Last edited: