Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lollykins11

I can’t take anything she does seriously- it’s all for exposure and financial gain for her unfortunately I feel.

Reactions: 15

lauren96111

VIP Member
Fuck off Vicky - I knew she’d latch on to something like this when really it’s her as one of the biggest cunts going!! Funny how her periods don’t hamper her when there are free holidays, gifted nights away, free dinner etc. One of the most insincere, desperate, attention seeking Insta huns.
*edit to add* she clearly sits and takes these ugly selfies and pics of her bloated belly in anticipation of her recurrent period posts. What a tit.
For someone who uses social media as a Job she’s a thick cunt. If she honestly thought for years and years something was wrong why not do your research. Research the symptoms you are having and be your own advocate. I had to do it when doctors dismissed me with pcos. She isn’t pulling the wool over everyone’s eyes. Every month it’s a sob story but she then suddenly is better when she has nights out, holidays etc. I get PMDD is serious for many women but she seems to me like she wants a diagnosis to make her ‘poor me’ stories seem more legit

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I suppose the problem with being grifted with sandwiches, sharing platters and fake tan is that it does t actually pay the council tax. I hope she enjoys her fine. Maybe Essex CC don’t accept #counciltax 🥳
If she got a summons then she will have had a fair few reminders to pay so she evidently ignored them

cazellie

VIP Member
If I was her doctor, my first recommendation would be give up the alcohol and cut out the junk food. The ‘insomnia, mood swings, dark thoughts, extreme fatigue/exhaustion’ might just disappear. I’m not denying things can get bad with periods, I’ve been there along with many others! But lifestyle certainly does not help!
Yep, insomnia, mood swings, tiredness will be made worse with the booze.
I’m convinced she’s after a documentary about it seeing as egg retrieval and alcoholism didn’t bring her any attention. Too late, Davina has already covered stuff like this!

She’s such a parasite….wants tickets for the Eiffel Tower but can’t find them…took me about 30 seconds on Google to get what she’s after, they’re 20 euros each, just stick your hand in your pocket and cough up you tight c**t
The French won’t know who the fuck she is not will they care so it’ll be an expensive trip for her

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Kind of wish her sister would step in and say no to Haribo kid being on the gram. Imagine a few years down the line when she comes across some of these images or if she’s bullied for some of them. Poor thing has no control over how grubby she is let alone with how her image is being used on the internet.

Reactions: 14

Cady1954

VIP Member
She always looks so disinterested when her podcast guests are talking
I know scratching her face or swigging from her water bottle. Then suddenly she'll burst I to spontaneous laughter. Im still licking Kate Ferdinands arse for calling her out on her accent change on her podcast. I dont care if she was allegedly shagging Rio before his late wife died shes a fucking queen in my eyes.

• Haha
It’s been a long week….it’s only Tuesday…full time working taking its toll on the tired bear
---
Most of us in our mid 30s don’t start hammering the tequilas when we know we’ve got work the next day either

Jesus she is going to milk every drop of this wedding isn’t she. A ‘bridesmaid party’ - is that even a thing? Lucky ladies getting plastered all over wor Vic’s insta and showered with #gifted tat 🙄

RunningMum

She's gained weight because of the national ozempic shortage. Probably can't get her usual supply!

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
A 20 min buffer to get into central London to get a train that you know you absolutely NEED to get in order to get to work on time is not enough. I’d leave myself an hour extra at least for that, but that’s probably because I need to keep my job. It’s the fact she posts all these things looking for sympathy but the average person wouldn’t feel sorry for someone in this situation, it just shows how out of touch with reality she is.

i hope they see the way she’s acting about it and don’t invite her back, she clearly doesn’t respect them enough to ensure she’s at work on time. She was doing fuck all yesterday so no reason for her not to go up last night or early this morning.