Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomSpy

Came across her podcast. I was in the car on my own so decided to have a listen. Why I did that to myself I have no idea. It was the one with Ercan. God, what awful listening. The fluctuating accent. The cutesy forced voice. I've worked it out...Aircan is seriously dim. He can barely string a sentence together. His vocabulary is incredibly limited. She practically puts words into his mouth.
They must have the most boring conversations in the world!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

cazellie

VIP Member
I hope she does read here. She’s vile inside and out. Can’t believe her latest post. She’s just spat her dummy out because she’s not getting the sympathy (and publicity) she wants.

• Haha
  • Heart

lollykins11

I honestly believe she is an alcoholic. She will not get married to him and they will not end up having any kids. She needs to sort herself out
I completely agree. She is also addicted to Instagram and creating the appearance of everything being “insta-perfect”. This whole wedding will be planned with only Instagram in mind, how it will look in pics etc, how impressive it needs to be, and I can guarantee that Ercan will tire of it (even though he is probably just as bad!). I predict, however, he will wait until after the nuptials before ending it to make sure his financial side of the bargain is secured

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Jesus Christ - crying after “the day she’s had” because of the car charger and nearly being late for work. That’s a minor inconvenience due to poor planning at best. And now she’s crying about a truthful comment someone has made in passing like she really lives in her own world doesn’t she.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Not sure why wor Vicky is so nervous about a court summons, I mean it’s not her first rodeo
How come she's got a court summons if she reckons she's been told she's up to date on her council tax? It's happened to me before and they took it out of my wages at source. I wonder if Essex County Council will accept Wenzels?

• Haha
She posted a whole story defending herself in Paris for engagement pics, but has just done a whole post advertising Karen Millen jacket which as her description states is ‘perfect for Paris’ 😂 so she did go for work, I don’t normally mind Vicky but the last few weeks with her week off heart and flying off to Paris is a joke, I could’ve put money her committing to 5 days work a week at the others side of the country would never work for her, a stupid thing for her to do when she’s clearly doing it as a step to get the london one which will take years

lollykins11

Literally everything she does/plans is for the sole purpose of Instagram and how it will look on Instagram. Most normal couples would book and cheap and cheerful stay if going to Paris for a birthday- you’re out exploring all day so a big fancy hotel isn’t priority! It’s the time together and taking in the city. Not her though, she will have booked that purely for how it will look on the gram, aircan won’t have even entered her head! Phones in hands the entire time then probably silence while they sit uploading or reading comments!!

Cowpat

Has she fired up the bbq yet or has she not managed to get any free meat. to cook on it.

• Haha

Kirky19

Surely Ercan could drive HRH into work, not like he works or is out of the house daily - the irony in him asking her to save money haha

• Haha

ococ1912

What does Ercan $ee in her?!?!? I follow her for entertainment but she's just so so cringe all the time.

I’m thinking we should submit this news tip to heart about the radio presenter taking the absolute piss out of their employer and not even having the sense or decency to hide what she’s doing as she’s too addicted to the grift (and the booze and ❄). Think they’d be interested?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

orangehead

VIP Member
I never understand why people get so worried their partner will cheat on hen\stags\weekends away etc. If he'll shag some woman on a stag do he'll shag some woman from the pub, or work, or Tesco, or the neighbour, or go on tinder... a cheater will cheat, nothing you so will stop the cheater cheating. I know she's been cheated on but if she's actually followed him on his\his friends stag because she doesn't trust him she needs some proper therapy or she will go actually mental over it at some point like unable to sleep, unable to leave him in a room alone, unable to go a day without checking his phone etc.

So first week on the job, she went to her mates wedding and got so pissed up she didnt leave in time for her first ‘day’ and was nearly late
So you’d think she’d maybe try a bit harder second week, instead she travels back down south, gets pissed up, posts it all over social media and then isn’t well enough to go back to actually do her job
FFS what a joke she is….Heart need to be checking that contract. I mean out of work conduct is a massive thing for TV/radio stations now
Imagine being completely talentless but still manage to wangle a radio show and then fuck it up second week
Assume she’ll be well enough to swan off to Paris though

Stephie

VIP Member
She comes across as so fake. Nothing screams genuine about her even the way she talks.
You can tell she did drama at uni. It's like watching a character rather than an actual person. Nothing natural about her at all. All for clout

Cady1954

VIP Member
There's more chemistry between her and Pete Wicks than her and Ercan. And get off that damp grass for fuck sake. You're 65 not 15.

Cowpat

I'm waiting for the long #bekind post she'll put up in support of the grifting community, I bet she's sat and written it already and will be all indignant that they deserve and work hard for the freebies and all us mere mortals are just jealous haters and trolls, and the she and her ilk are doing us all a favour.

• Haha