Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
right on cue there's crying selfie :rolleyes: maybe she realises pride of britain isn't just about her awful toilet roll dolly dress.. or maybe she's just on a massive comedown...

• Haha
Reactions: 14

floggersunited

Chatty Member
IMG_0153.png

The dogs getting the blame. There is zero excuse for not weeding (there is weed killer you can use with dogs) and just keeping the grass cut. Get rid of the old pallet just lying there. And give your garden furniture a good scrub. It’s pure lazy didn’t she drop like half a mil on that house and the state of it.

Reactions: 13

Stephie

VIP Member
She also needs to understand she didn't 'look like shit' because of the car needing charging or whatever she's moaning about. She just looks compleatly different than how she makes herself look on social media. With all the filters and getting the glam squad in for something as simple as going for a Toby Carvery

Cady1954

VIP Member
Thing is, this is something she has to do herself and can’t #beg #grift a free license so it all seems like too much hard work for her. I get the impression she doesn’t stick at things very long
I don't know about she's been sticking to Ercan like glue for the past 5 years.
---
Ah there little Mavie Moo. Get ready to start rubbing imaginary marks off your phone lasses!

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Her message saying “I’m paying for a week long wedding” tells you all you need to know about her and their relationship. She has absolutely no respect for him, I wouldn’t either but I’m not marrying him. She literally just wants this wedding to actually go ahead after all the failed engagements. It’s not remotely about their marriage it’s just a show off party of look how much I can spend.

I’d be mortified if my fiancé said he was paying for our whole wedding - he isn’t but I’d be embarrassed if he was.

Already cleaning my phone screen now the dirtiest child in the north east, possibly even the UK is back…give her some fucking vegetables and a face wipe

• Haha
Probably because she never marks anything as an ad, the idiots think she’s actually paying for stuff
Must be sweating re the ‘London wedding’ now. May end up being scaled down to something she can actually afford to pay for (so a bargain bucket from KFC) as won’t want to be sending the beggy emails round for fear of being outed

• Haha

lauren96111

VIP Member
How can a grown adult with no kids or responsibilities miss so many trains. No very reliable is our vick

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Looks like Haribo kid is maybe staying with Vicks?
She’s probably doing it for A. Content and B. Look how maternal I am, I clearly do want to be a mum freezing my eggs was not just for content.

Either way she’s going to be absolutely shit at it.

• Haha

craftingfroze

VIP Member
I honestly believe she is an alcoholic. She will not get married to him and they will not end up having any kids. She needs to sort herself out

Cady1954

VIP Member
I completely agree. She is also addicted to Instagram and creating the appearance of everything being “insta-perfect”. This whole wedding will be planned with only Instagram in mind, how it will look in pics etc, how impressive it needs to be, and I can guarantee that Ercan will tire of it (even though he is probably just as bad!). I predict, however, he will wait until after the nuptials before ending it to make sure his financial side of the bargain is secured
Ha ha they'll be the Britney Spears and Sam Asighari of Essex. Splitting the dogs up for custody

• Haha