Vicky Pattison #16 Vicky and Ercan setting the world on fire one Uber at a time...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She a woman
On the beg again?
Kip of that tit Harry Potter themed tree it's a show looks a mess buy your own your absolute scrounger never done a day hard work Wants it's for free I've spent £600 for a new colour scheme but bought over the last 3 montbs why shoild the likes of her get it all free can't stand it

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry, latest post, did she actually just say “as a mother, you just know” when referring to her DOGS? I admit I use the term dog mum (🤢 I know) and refer to my dog like he’s my child and love him like he is but I feel this is a step too far?
I’m not a mother and I wouldn’t call myself one?
Am I overreacting?

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry, latest post, did she actually just say “as a mother, you just know” when referring to her DOGS? I admit I use the term dog mum (🤢 I know) and refer to my dog like he’s my child and love him like he is but I feel this is a step too far?
Am I overreacting?
Hmm yes I just saw that and thought the same as you🤢🤢🤢 I have cats and have never referred to myself as their Mum, cos guess what I'm not! She's such a drama queen among other things😑😑😑

Reactions: 5
Am I overreacting?
I’m known to my wee dog as mummy & my husband as daddy, that’s just at home. I’d never in a million years say to people that I’m a mother.. she’s a dick. Some mother then constantly gallivanting here, there & everywhere!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.