Vicky Pattison #16 Vicky and Ercan setting the world on fire one Uber at a time...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive been watching a youtuber reacting to Janice Dickisons modelling agency and I think vicky face wise is starting to resemble her, both have that snarl and that bitchy look about them lol I also hate janice so maybe its that too,sorry random i know hahaha

Reactions: 8
I have to start off by saying I’m a big dog lover. My dog baby was put to sleep last year at the grand old age of 13 and I’m still traumatised so I can’t replace him yet.
But her dogs absolutely everywhere and every stitch of clothes she owns being covered in dog hair, the bed being filthy cause the dogs are on it, you can see the floors when she shows them manky, it just turns my stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder how Ercan feels about those feral mutts being 'Her whole world and her whole heart'?

Reactions: 5
I have to start off by saying I’m a big dog lover. My dog baby was put to sleep last year at the grand old age of 13 and I’m still traumatised so I can’t replace him yet.
But her dogs absolutely everywhere and every stitch of clothes she owns being covered in dog hair, the bed being filthy cause the dogs are on it, you can see the floors when she shows them manky, it just turns my stomach.
Sorry you lost your dog. Lost mine early this year and 3 others before. I know how hard it is losing them.
---
A bath??
I'd say more like hosing down in the yard with dettol & wire wool.
Hilarious but so true, and those nails wtf is under there?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So her in Paris was flogging those god awful new clothes she’s the face of. So her New Look line lasted then.

Reactions: 7
I have never seen some much pleather in one place. Acres of the stuff! When Candice Brown is your biggest celeb guest you know you have hit the big time 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ.Those photo's really do highlight how much photoshopping she does.

Reactions: 11
Surely she has some kind of deal with the DM. Maybe she dishes dirt on other Z-lebs in exchange for them saying she’s “leggy” and “sizzling”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.