Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does this cunt ever change the record? Posts a pic of her filtered to oblivion, with 3 stone shaved off and looking like an alien in some gifted dress, swiftly followed the next day with her revolting gurning face free of make up, sticking her gut out and talking about 'keeping it real', rinse and fucking repeat. I genuinely think she considers herself a role model and that she is a shoo-in for an OBE one day. The problem is - she brings fuck all to the table - she has no talent, no brain, no humour, nada - just grifting and whoring out her alcoholic relatives and freezing her eggs for content. Seriously grinds my gears.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
Imagine being on your 3rd engagement and being that self centred you take your fiance to Paris as a birthday present and make him do a photo shoot for the save the dates. Absolute headache.

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
Does she seriously think people have been sitting thinking 'hmm I wonder what Vicky Pattisons thoughts are on the Israel situation'. Why does she make every single thing about her. And how it is impacting her. Egotistical much

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
I’ve had a lot going on over the last year and at times I feel overwhelmed and very teary but at no time have I thought I’d grab my phone and take a selfie. She is a disgrace and needs to take a good long hard look at herself and her disgusting behaviour. She’s probably crying cos her princess dress got slated. It’s all about her and how she’s feeling

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
What a miraculous recovery she had. There you go guys we could get half the people currently in hospital discharge early with the promise of a trip to Paris! I’ll let the NHS know of this new cure.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Cady1954

VIP Member
The cheek of her complaining about the passenger with the loud phone! This coming from someone who screamed 'You auld cunt" in a busy restaurant. Pot, kettle, black Vicky??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she's on holiday again on a "Tipsy Tour" isn't this the same woman who did a documentary on alcoholism?! And yet is on a weekend bender with the sole purpose of getting mortal.
She's an absolute embarrassment. Her employers at heart must have been off their head to employ her especially after being "ill" last week then making a miraculous recovery to go to Paris to take cringe photos.

• Heart

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
OK.... so let's get this straight she hasn't had a day off in 3 months ??? Caribbean trip Lisbon trip paris trip maxchella week of sick pride of Britain few podcast thrown in loads eating out and drinks part time few hours a week job...OK your poor bear you are hard done to. You need another holiday you work so hard.

• Haha
  • Sad

RandomSpy

Oh my god is she off sick already after a week! Fucking hell Vicky welcome to the real world of work! I hope she is on a zero hours contract and isn’t paid if she isn’t there.
Or better still that she gets fired. She is the most unprofessional person in the 'business'. Who the hell gets drunk at a party for their dog? Literally any excuse to have a drink. She is absolutely pathetic behaving the way she does at her age. This was always going to happen. Crying off after a week when the travelling gets a bit too much. She needs to be careful what she shares on social media. It's not funny or relatable and employers won't take that shit lightly. Anyone with half a brain would never have given her that opportunity in the first place. She is an unreliable inconsistent mess. Not turning up for her 3 hour a day job because she is hungover from the weekend. Ridiculous.

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
This need for instahuns on IG to share their political views is so boring. Half of them probably think the Gaza Strip is a nightclub and couldnt find it on a map if they tried. I get having a political view if you actually follow the awful events but most are only doing it for likes and nothing to do with having any understanding or interest in the politics.

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
Do any of these brands realise that alot of people are less inclined to buy a product when it is gifted to some stupid “influencer”?

Clearly that documentary about alcoholism was a sham and she was just trying this as another way to stay relevant and get more serious work. Same with the egg freezing journey. I cannot for the life of me see why Ercan is with her, she is an awful person. No amount of freebies would be worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
The sad thing is these companies keep giving her free stuff, so if they actually grew some balls and thought maybe we do something for the local community instead of giving a millionaire free food we could make a real difference to peoples lives…
The day the influenza fad dies out and all these talentless skid marks crawl back into the woodwork will be amazing

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
What annoys me most is all the z listers go and get hammered and never mention the amazing people or stories which the whole event is about! Just an excuse to get their pictures in the paper.

RandomSpy

She's taken the bait. Just can't help herself can she. It was only a matter of time. If people aren't crawling up her arse and showing her adoration, she has to snap back and it makes her look pathetically petty. Needs to grow up. Doesn't take much to trigger her does it.

Reactions: 22