Vicky Pattison #17 She may have a new job at Heart, but grifting is her work of art

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the risk of sòunding like a broken record I hope that vets visit wasn't #grifted.

Reactions: 5
She is pathetic forcing out a cry for people she doesn't know how sad and attention seeking .

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this was mentioned in the last thread... but her event photos popped up on my insta and I noticed she doesn't have her engagement ring on in them.

Why have a ring that you can't even wear?!?!

Reactions: 5
What full time job does she have? Why can’t Aircon sort the dogs? He doesn’t have a job does he. She’s bonkers. Why would you want such a ridiculous show of a wedding when you have no money.

Reactions: 6
Oh God she's going to be doing summat about Fenwicks Christmas Window isn't she? Cue mucky Mavie....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Sticky wants to keep her wedding private yet has live streamed other brides walking down the aisle on her insta, I smell bullshit, she sells every tiny bit of her life and she not going to plaster her wedding pictures everywhere, not buying it one little bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s reported on the Fenwicks Christmas window reveal which, since covid restrictions, have not allowed just anyone to turn up. The whole street is now blocked and, I believe this year, a raffle or ballot was drawn. Fair enough if the One Show are desperate for local ‘presenters’ then we have to suffer watching her gurning, sneering face but she’s taken her whole family there. The whole lot of them are grabby and greedy. Usually there’s tickets for needy/sick/wheelchair kids but no let’s let the stinky Patto have a freebie instead. She’s a disgrace

Reactions: 9
So she’s reported on the Fenwicks Christmas window reveal which, since covid restrictions, have not allowed just anyone to turn up. The whole street is now blocked and, I believe this year, a raffle or ballot was drawn. Fair enough if the One Show are desperate for local ‘presenters’ then we have to suffer watching her gurning, sneering face but she’s taken her whole family there. The whole lot of them are grabby and greedy. Usually there’s tickets for needy/sick/wheelchair kids but no let’s let the stinky Patto have a freebie instead. She’s a disgrace
Omfg I didn't realise that! Oh I despise her even more now.

Reactions: 4
I’ve reported this story. She shouldn’t be naming and shaming and sending her sheep after the ‘troll’. I’ve seen awful comments on peoples posts who’ve clearly had their accounts hacked. She’s really cheesing me off with everything she’s doing. Clearly had another free meal in town with her beggy family too. Another restaurant I wont visit. When will these places gifting her free things realise we aren’t influenced?

IMG_4228.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Ha ha ‘I hope no one ever treats your daughters this way’ wonder if she thought that when she was smacking someone’s face with a stiletto….does she think people don’t remember

Reactions: 22
Ha ha ‘I hope no one ever treats your daughters this way’ wonder if she thought that when she was smacking someone’s face with a stiletto….does she think people don’t remember
'I hope no one ever calls your daughter an auld bleep'
'I hope no one ever calls your daughter a Turkish Bastard'
bleeping hypocrite.

Reactions: 21
Vicky has delusions of grandeur.
She is a talentless twit who, for some reason, has managed to remain relevant despite how disingenuous she is.
She is so utterly desperate to remain relevant and will jump on any bandwagon to remain so. I feel sorry for her to a certain extent as she will never be truly happy or fulfilled.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So now everyone in the North tyneside area will know where Mavie goes to nursery. Nice safeguarding there Vicky!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.