Vicky Pattison #16 Vicky and Ercan setting the world on fire one Uber at a time...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not to defend her but I don't even think that's photoshop. I have very loose skin too as well as a muffin top and when I stand like that at an angle, gravity takes over and it can kinda look the same sadly :D
It just looks odd and not normal with the dint at the top. Maybe she is just standing strangely. Her head looks huge too

Reactions: 4
There's absolutely nothing nice about her, she's ugly inside and out, rotten figure, ugly face and she looks like she's borrowed her nans false teeth.
I don't know how it's possible for someone to be so vile in every way.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have you all seen the posts on her Oaks House account giving off about how expensive weddings are? Closet a mess again and she's trying to say she's not lazy/a hoarder...I mean, how many times has she got in that company to do a clear out?

Reactions: 3
Those DM comments have given me a right chuckle this evening
Also her woe is me post on the house account eg panic that she’s lost followers so the carpet cleans might dry up

Also her woe is me post on the house account eg panic that she’s lost followers so the carpet cleans might dry up
I saw that. It was the part where she said she’s now got 10 days out of action due to PMDD. Surely if she’s always had it then it’s not new to have 10 days out of action?

My top 3
Gurn but not forgotten
Breathe out love or you’ll pass out
Why the suspiciously wonky tiles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My top 3
Gurn but not forgotten
Breathe out love or you’ll pass out
Why the suspiciously wonky tiles 🤣
I love how the comments never let anyone forget that she was/is a raging cokehead.:D👃❄

Reactions: 11
I also note the post about their mate drunkenly shaming her into booking her own tickets…do you think he told her to stop being a massive poncing grifter

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What an absolute stupid thing to say 'As we mourn for Chandler Bing let's not forget Matthew Perry ' I couldn't give a duck about Chandler Bing because guess what HE'S NOT REAL! Just like Dumbledore wasn't real. I'll say a prayer for Matthew Perry God rest his soul but Chandler Bing? Nah. Christ these Instatwats are summat else aren't they?
Know I’m late but was gunna say - don’t need to mourn chandler cause I can watch reruns of friends all day everyday if I so please and there he is. He doesn’t magically disappear out of all the friends episodes. Christ she thinks she’s so eloquent when she speaks but she’s an absolute dumbass.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.