Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a dog owner for a while nowbut surely she should train that dog not to destroy everything. I mean he's not a puppy is he? Poor Milo (I still can't stand it) he's being called a twit now.

Reactions: 8
Not a dog owner for a while nowbut surely she should train that dog not to destroy everything. I mean he's not a puppy is he? Poor Milo (I still can't stand it) he's being called a twit now.
Probably doesn’t help that his owner is constantly gallivanting out for dinner, drinks, taking numerous trips away- no way would she commit to properly training him as it would get in the way of her beggy Insta lifestyle. Plus there could be separation anxiety too. But this bleep wouldn’t give a duck as it’s all about her & her ‘content’. Shame on Dogs Trust re-homing him with Vicky; I know I’ve said it before but he could’ve gone to a ‘normal’ home where he was trained correctly, given appropriate boundaries & have owner(s) who were there for him instead of clearing off at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: 21
Ah ladies, I have today began my period. I’ve been inspired by Queen VP to lie in my bed all day, take photos of my bloated tummy, eat chocolate for every meal and tonight I’m going to get really really drunk so that my symptoms are even worse tomorrow. Can’t understand why my partner is so annoyed at me for just looking after myself and doing what my idol inspiration and queen has told me to do?! If anyone could enlighten me about what I’m doing wrong, I’d appreciate it. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ah ladies, I have today began my period. I’ve been inspired by Queen VP to lie in my bed all day, take photos of my bloated tummy, eat chocolate for every meal and tonight I’m going to get really really drunk so that my symptoms are even worse tomorrow. Can’t understand why my partner is so annoyed at me for just looking after myself and doing what my idol inspiration and queen has told me to do?! If anyone could enlighten me about what I’m doing wrong, I’d appreciate it. x
Can you imagine if every woman in the country did this during their period (and the countdown to it)?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t worry babes you’re still relevant 😂 might not be as successful as queen VP though

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly I despise her & this story sharing a comment on her post that wasn’t fawning all over her🤬 Bit rich her talking about bullying & trying to make out she’s this dainty fragile woman. duck off Vicky - you’re one of the biggest witches going no matter how hard you try to play nice. And it’s ok for you to call your fiancé a bleep, knob, prick et al when it suits you for content. Be nice only works one way eh?
Pffft. Ercan might not say it (coz he’s scared shitless of her) but I can guarantee he’s thinking it. Why don’t you get off the internet and spend some time with him hun.

Reactions: 9
New to this thread, been reading for a while now. My god she is unbelievable. How do her idiotic followers not see through her?

And what is it with them bleeping up close boomerangs of her stupid facial expressions. She is one annoying bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My thought of the day is: if you have to ask people if you're still relevant, chances are you're not. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it me or is she’s always weirdly close to her dogs dick in her ‘ahh baby milo in bed with me’ videos.. she’s so odd

Reactions: 8
Got to be on the downhill slide when your USP is whining about periods.
Get in the (sanitary) bin you cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The niece running about bare foot on her dining table & MrMiloSir lying sprawled on it too🙈 never seen the like of it - in her head she’s thinking oh me followers will love this, crazy morning in Vicky’s gaff. Despise this cretin.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion Icky Pattison #13 no your not still relevant your just a noob

Reactions: 4
Been thinking about this. I am bored. I genuinely don't understand what she is trying to achieve with all the period bollocks.

Laying on the floor getting people to take her picture. It is all for show. She has a fortnightly period.

But why? Why bother? She only does things she will get something out of and if she really is that ill every fortnight, she should be at the hospital being investigated. If she was, she would be plastering it all over her socials as she has no shame and films the cardboard cutout going for a wank.

Is there a miracle period pain cure she is lining up to be the face of? Hoping for a contract with feminax?

Relatable? No dear, compulsive lying isnt relatable.

Anyway, my rambling thoughts lead me to this... she's a bleep.

Reactions: 10
Omg she’s such an embarrassment - she’s clearly had her hair and make up professionally done to go to bleeping LaplandUK - I actually can’t with her cringe 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.