Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing the Stephen Bear thread trending about his court case reminded me- didn’t aul Vicky used to date him?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The bloody cheek of her and that Asda post! Well you should know all about free food shouldn't you you grabby beggy witch!

Reactions: 11
The Hollywood filter is strong with her. She’s plastered it all over all her families faces. Grabs that snotty, dummy, I need 10 fillings kid for a photo op at Lapland uk. The cheek that she thinks she’s helped her mate out by taking her kids too. Vicky you got this free. Don’t chat tit. You’d feel like a dick if you went without kids so you took who you could. They shouldn’t thank you. You used them
Just as much as they’ve used you. I suppose this was a work day?

Reactions: 6
Bit ingenious advertising that hair-styler with her natural short thin hair & then showing the ‘finished’ article but has extensions in. And does she her arse ever bother to do her own hair (or makeup)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.