Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give it a rest Vicky😴🤥 your ‘anxiety’ and the like is caused by hangovers & comedowns and knowing that most people can see through the facade you create to try & bury your Geordie Shore past. She’s insulting to those who truly would be a highly sensitive person, suffer with anxiety etc.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Highly sensitive people don’t tend to go to restaurants, do shots, get pissed up and scream and shout and sing of an evening..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I suffer from anxiety it’s bloody awful. Wakes me up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason, heart palpitations and even been admitted to hospital with suspected heart attack at one point it was that bad. But yeh course you do Vicky love. twit

• Heart
  • Sad
I suffer from anxiety it’s bloody awful. Wakes me up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason, heart palpitations and even been admitted to hospital with suspected heart attack at one point it was that bad. But yeh course you do Vicky love. twit
Only reason she will get palpitations is too much vodka red bull and ❄

Reactions: 11
That’s the problem with all these instabores that they throw the MH card about (KP being the lord high master) and no one can really disprove it. Drives me mad especially with the pics of them all crying or having an alleged panic attack. They’re all charlatans

Reactions: 14
Airhead posts a picture of himself and he alone, and she just has to comment on it saying her mam has already said she’s been seen on TV crying already. Narcissist 🤬

Reactions: 6
This is soooo boring. She either needs to go the gp and get herself sorted out or shut up. The rest of us manage to go to work and function normally without spending a week on the sofa becoming a human burrito.

This is soooo boring. She either needs to go the gp and get herself sorted out or shut up. The rest of us manage to go to work and function normally without spending a week on the sofa becoming a human burrito.
I'm on day 2 of mine, very heavy and painful cramps. Got my hot water bottle on my stomach and doing my work as normal. She's a malingering hole.

• Haha
haha the passive aggressive fake love towards Jill Scott is off the charts - you can tell she's FEWMIN that a far more likeable and actually talented geordie has knocked her off the 'jungle queen' perch that she clings on to..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm on day 2 of mine, very heavy and painful cramps. Got my hot water bottle on my stomach and doing my work as normal. She's a malingering hole.
Honestly how does she function with day to day life if she is that heavily affected by every ducking symptom linked to periods?

day one of mine I feel sick and have the worst cramps I do a physical job that I just had to get on with today and didn’t have time to take pain killers until I got a break. Absolutely horrific as I have endometriosis and really nasty cramps but I don’t go on about it every 5 minutes.

If she finds them that debilitating she really needs to see a doctor and pronto.

Reactions: 8
More tripe from this cretin. Seriously how much ‘content’ can you get out of your period/ PMS?! And she just uses it as an excuse to be a (bigger) witch 🤡 Bet she doesn’t have her brain fog when she’s remembering to go on & beg for freebies🥴
Sounds more like peri menopause to me. She better get cracking if her and little legs still want babies ⏳

• Haha
haha the passive aggressive fake love towards Jill Scott is off the charts - you can tell she's FEWMIN that a far more likeable and actually talented geordie has knocked her off the 'jungle queen' perch that she clings on to..
She’s a Mackem like Charlotte 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg the 'trying to look sexy/gurning' poses in her latest clublondon reel - I'm cringing so bad!!

• Haha
No she didn’t liken her fridge smell to that of rotting human remains of poor victims.
What is this woman on!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.