Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another gifted trip. This girl should be a billionaire since she gets everything in her life given for free- holidays, car, taxis, shoes, clothes, make up, nails, fake tan, food.
Imagine being such a beg you never buy stuff for yourself?

Reactions: 12
Are they in some weird throuple with that Chris guy? He always seems to be on holiday with them?

Reactions: 7
Or she was billed as a normal person and not the ultra A lister she is and kicked off because they wouldn’t give her any money off/freebie (because they are a business in the beginning of a recession). Maybe she thought she could charm them out of a bill and was told to politely piss off?

Reactions: 7
Does she say where it was so we can all go and give them our custom 😂
Guaranteed she wanted a freebie and they told her to duck off
100% she was looking / expecting a freebie and they told her to sling her hook. Well done that venue- only wish more would take that stance👏🏻 And away on yet another trip.... tell me again how Dogs Trust ever approved her to adopt Milo?! I bet this won’t even be the last trip of 2022.

Reactions: 18
Is it just me or is it super weird she’s taken her best mate, who clearly loves her, on a romantic trip with her fiancé which she apparently desperately needs because they’re like “ships in the night” and never see each other? Who does that? It’s so weird. She must know he loves her and Ercan must know too. It’s proper cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or is it super weird she’s taken her best mate, who clearly loves her, on a romantic trip with her fiancé which she apparently desperately needs because they’re like “ships in the night” and never see each other? Who does that? It’s so weird. She must know he loves her and Ercan must know too. It’s proper cringe
Ooh are you thinking of that Gavin that creeps up every so time? Mammy P loves him as well

it’s a whole freebie trip by looks of it so maybe that’s why Chris is there. Airhead will be on his bike when all these freebies dry up

Reactions: 6
Isn’t that Chris they’re with, the one that gives her the Dubai freebies…won’t ask in exchange for what 😂
Gavin is the poor sod I always feel sorry for…can tell he carries a torch for her, god knows why

Reactions: 5
Her “last night vs this morning” post… how many of these can one person do... SO boring.

Also, she wishes that’s how she looked last night..! The amount of editing on her face! 😩

Sleeps in her make up.Dirty cow.At least wipe the fuckin foundation off.

That stupid bleeping Russian accent voice she speaks to the dog and short arse in. It's like nails down a chalkboard

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only time I ever wake up with a full face of make up on is if I’ve had a bit too much to drink where you just crash out and that isn’t often for me but she always posts them with a full face on, she must always get into a state when she has a drink.

I thought she got the worst anxiety ever going out to events and struggles to be able to leave the house at times. Seems she is a mental health miracle! I’m sure psychologists will be using her as a study for years to come 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.