Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She such an unbearably smug cow.I just fuckin can't with her.She knows how tough some people have it right now and she's rubbing her #gifted good fortune in their faces.Absolutely no empathy this woman.
I cannot fathom why companies would hire her or feel that she’s an ideal person to gift stuff to. She has no redeemable qualities at all. She’s an aggressive, smug bully. Though like they say, pride comes before a fall and I hope hers will be soon.

Reactions: 11
Very glad not to be in the north east and have to listen to her on the drive home….how does she get these gigs…,let’s hope it’s not the start of something lovely….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I had to read twice, am I right in thinking it means she's covering for a week as opposed post making out like she's head of broadcasting from here on in? What a twit honestly, loves to big herself right up 😂

Her limited vocab to any listener she speaks to - hi guysssssss; howway, gaunnnn son!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Vicky is so.. blergggh. Swanning off allover the place, leaving MrMiloSIR with any fecker who will look after him and taking any freebie she can get.

I can't stand her, she makes me feel physically sick but I don't think she is happy or satisfied with her life in the slightest. The constant boasting "Oh look at me I'm so amazing!", filtering the duck out of her photos and the way she speaks about and to little legs just screams that she is insecure.

Vicky likes to put on a show of this amazing life but I don't think for a minute she is truly happy and that is her own making.

Reactions: 15
So I had to read twice, am I right in thinking it means she's covering for a week as opposed post making out like she's head of broadcasting from here on in? What a twit honestly, loves to big herself right up 😂

Her limited vocab to any listener she speaks to - hi guysssssss; howway, gaunnnn son!
Omg I had to read that again! It definitely makes out like she’s taking over but when I read it the second time I think she’s just covering for a week? Tell you what though - all that gurning etc she defo has a face for radio lol

Vicky is so.. blergggh. Swanning off allover the place, leaving MrMiloSIR with any fecker who will look after him and taking any freebie she can get.

I can't stand her, she makes me feel physically sick but I don't think she is happy or satisfied with her life in the slightest. The constant boasting "Oh look at me I'm so amazing!", filtering the duck out of her photos and the way she speaks about and to little legs just screams that she is insecure.

Vicky likes to put on a show of this amazing life but I don't think for a minute she is truly happy and that is her own making.
I agree- deep down I think she is deeply unhappy but it’s all her own doing. It’ll be interesting to see if her & Air Can get married.. to be honest I’m not sure, though if this is her 3rd engagement I’d say she’ll be desperate to this time. Plus think of all the content: numerous hen-dos, bridal shower, selling the wedding & honeymoon pics.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Agreed 😂😂😂 yet she'll still have the make up / hair etc all professionally done, and say how she's so shattered from taking on too much work next week. My heart bleeds 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I wonder who her bridesmaids would be? None of her “friends” seem very genuine.

Reactions: 7
I wonder who her bridesmaids would be? None of her “friends” seem very genuine.
probably her sister for one & the haribo kid. They'll get haribo kid to be flower girl but instead of throwing flowers she'll throw gummy bears 😂

• Haha
probably her sister for one & the haribo kid. They'll get haribo kid to be flower girl but instead of throwing flowers she'll throw gummy bears 😂
Lol.They 'll probably give all their guests bags of Starmix to throw instead of confetti.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Except she won’t throw them anywhere except into that gob of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No matter how many threads I read about VP I still howl every time someone calls Ercan Aircan and ginge, the haribo kid. Hilarious.

• Haha
Recession looming ...so no one will be booking hoilday.. her mum may end up living in a cardboard box I'm certain she lives off the hoilday swindle ... that's all fake tit she put out in the world her travel business will be o more ... her mum is a con woman just like her... watch all these influencer work dry up .hallelujah and a bleeping men to that.

Reactions: 9
Does she SHITE say heart radio when people ask her music taste :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: surely even her dumbest of followers can see through that one

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.