Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d give up with those crappy reels! A toothache is funnier than them. And less than 2k likes on the most recent one but 5m+ followers… sure Jan 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So MrMiloSir got that big round pumpkin all the way over there on his own then did he? Course he did. More like this desperate head willingly gave it to him because it's such 'mischievous' content.
True to 'bad form', she is back doing her exercises incorrectly. I wish this PT would correct her technique instead of filming her. Her arms flailing around all over the place and don't get me started on those high/low planks with her hips in the air and zero core control with her pelvis rocking from side to side. I just can't with her.
Get that dog off the fxxxing table you scruffy cxxt!!

Reactions: 13
So MrMiloSir got that big round pumpkin all the way over there on his own then did he? Course he did. More like this desperate head willingly gave it to him because it's such 'mischievous' content.
True to 'bad form', she is back doing her exercises incorrectly. I wish this PT would correct her technique instead of filming her. Her arms flailing around all over the place and don't get me started on those high/low planks with her hips in the air and zero core control with her pelvis rocking from side to side. I just can't with her.
Get that dog off the fxxxing table you scruffy cxxt!!
Did she not do a PT course many moons ago? And Air Can recently qualified as one. You’d think she’d have better form (I’m no gym bunny & even I can see hers is dire). I’m convinced half the time she lifts him up on the table as she thinks it’s funny Milo content. She’s just a complete & utter dirt bird.

Reactions: 7
They both qualified together….the LDNM guys must be mortified having associated themselves with these 2 wallys
Also how much oil/butter whatever she’s cooked that egg in, it’s absolutely swimming 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I did think she was flopping around like a dying fish doing those planks earlier - I’m by no means qualified to comment but I thought that you’re meant to have some control not twisting all over the place!

also, hope it’s cloudy the whole time you’re in Iceland Vicky, she doesn’t deserve to see the northern lights. 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did think she was flopping around like a dying fish doing those planks earlier - I’m by no means qualified to comment but I thought that you’re meant to have some control not twisting all over the place!

also, hope it’s cloudy the whole time you’re in Iceland Vicky, she doesn’t deserve to see the northern lights. 🖕🏼
And the poor dog no doubt shipped off again a few times whilst that cretin gallivants

Reactions: 4
I happened to listen to her podcast with Grace Dent earlier (only cos I really used to like Grace dent)
Urgh she was so annoying (VP not Grace)- licking graces arse, swearing & slurping & clearly doing that talking out the side of her mouth thing she does which makes her sound like she's trying to keep her teeth in.
She seems really thick too, which is odd as the couple of people I know that know her claim she's really quite intelligent, not that she's ever struck me as intelligent. Just a mouthy common gobshite.

She's such an utterly desperate sketty cockwomble I can't bear her!

Reactions: 14
So Milo will need to be grateful he’ll see her in December. Nice one Dogs Trust… 🤬

947E7702-DDA7-41B5-BA85-B4624E545410.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Nice for some eh! Wow tone deaf as ever.
Maybe she could follow a plumber called Delpher on Twitter who fixes boilers and sorts credit for the poorest people for free. He pays for food and gets them in touch with charities. That is amazing work not bleeping off on back to back freebies. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And your dog? Where will he be during all this? duck you Vicky, there’s people who can’t afford to feed themselves or heat their homes, no doubt she’s been given all this stuff for free by some company 🖕🏻
Pisses me off so bloody much. Mose people stressing about energy bills, food costs and Christmas looming and she's on the brag and beg.

hole.

Oh duck off who on earth would want to be subject to listening to her sniff and slurp through an entire radio show 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
I swear she only gets as much work as she does in life because she’s a Geordie and hams it up so much, she’s gross if you actually look beyond her accent

Reactions: 9
She makes me sick in the same month that parents and familes up and down the country are pulling their hair out over xmas over how to keep warm and fed on top of that shes showing off she really has no clue has she the beg a week in the desert pull the other one Vicky theres no gifted hampers out there be interesting to see if she can physically do it her diet is tit

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She such an unbearably smug cow.I just fuckin can't with her.She knows how tough some people have it right now and she's rubbing her #gifted good fortune in their faces.Absolutely no empathy this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.