Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she was at her house as it didn’t look like it last night so that must be someone else’s… she’s now infected everyone… why her sister didn’t stay away although she’s missed the awards which is karma I say 😂
Because there was freebies up for grabs. It’s worth it if you’re getting a piss up disguised as a fund raising event.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aww let all feel sorry for the sad twatin bear crying in her phone she got the tit I hope she shits her kecks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She probably had no1 offering to do her hair and make up and give her a free dress so she’s made up she’s poorly to get out going

Also she looks like she absolutely stinks 🤢🤢🤢🤢 still can’t get over the period comment 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 it’s not as if she’s busy where she can’t find the time to wash (let’s face it thou, we’d all find the time no matter how busy we are)! You can just tell she stinks of foisty BO! Like a bag of opened cheese and onion crisps in an old man’s drinking pub 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well done for being brave enough to take that step, I hope you have a very happy and healthy life ❤
Thank you!! It's been a long journey of a few attempts. A lot of people on the outside just thought i was a party girl (like VP!) but let me tell you this life is so much better :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone give this girl an intervention, PLEASE. Nobody needs to know she’s got the shits. It’s ludicrous. I wouldn’t tell that to some of my closest friends, PEOPLE DONT NEED OR WANT TO KNOW THAT VICKY. she’s bleeping icky.

Reactions: 13
Someone give this girl an intervention, PLEASE. Nobody needs to know she’s got the shits. It’s ludicrous. I wouldn’t tell that to some of my closest friends, PEOPLE DONT NEED OR WANT TO KNOW THAT VICKY. she’s bleeping icky.
Icky Vicky 🤣🤣

I love so much that she put a post up about the fact she was meant to be presenting with Sam and he didn’t even acknowledge it.
bet she thought he’d cry his eyes out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Icky Vicky 🤣🤣

I love so much that she put a post up about the fact she was meant to be presenting with Sam and he didn’t even acknowledge it.
bet she thought he’d cry his eyes out.
He was crying with bleeping relief no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s been throwing up and had the 💩 yesterday…so normal people would have another day at home, not seeing anyone or passing it on but no Icky Vicky just wants to make a load of people ill unnecessarily. She’ll be the type that sends her kids to school and infects the whole class….talking of which that hasn’t been mentioned for a while, which is a blessing to us all to be honest

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’s put that picture up with head on the toilet bowl. As someone with a major fear of being sick that’s honestly unsettled me 🥴 Who does that!? Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she showed the contents of the toilet next time she’s absolutely grim !
My daughter has emetophobia. Should come with a trigger warning

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t it sound to anyone else like she has Covid? I had it recently and had a really bad tummy and was super super tired. She shouldn’t have been hanging around with Jack Whitehall’s elderly parents!

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t it sound to anyone else like she has Covid? I had it recently and had a really bad tummy and was super super tired. She shouldn’t have been hanging around with Jack Whitehall’s elderly parents!
That’s what I thought! They’ll not be thanking her tomorrow!!

Reactions: 6
Or… is she pregnant and going into such detail around throwing up and being exhausted to build up anticipation? I can just see her in a few months going like “turns out there’s a reason I was so sick” blah blah blah

I honestly can’t believe she’s gone to work less than 24 hours after throwing her guts up & having diarrhoea. There’s a reason the nhs say 48 hours after last episode before going back to school or work you selfish rat. She should come with a hazard warning with a 5 mile radius❌

My daughter has emetophobia. Should come with a trigger warning
Yep it definitely should! Never seen anyone else upload pictures like it. The minute anyone around me even mentions feeling a bit nauseous I’m out of there, Vicky is filthy

Reactions: 15
Or… is she pregnant and going into such detail around throwing up and being exhausted to build up anticipation? I can just see her in a few months going like “turns out there’s a reason I was so sick” blah blah blah
I hope not. She’s already unbearable 🙈

Reactions: 8
I mean I’m sorry but who takes photos of themselves crying like that? Whenever I have been that upset the last thing I think is, hang on let’s get the phone out and take a photo of this for my social media. If anything it shows comeplete and utter ADDICTION to Instagram and if I were her I’d be extremely concerned that it’s reached that level. She needs to step away from it.
She disgusts me with her attention seeking behaviour about depression. She hasn’t got a clue about real suffering. When your having a genuine crying episode the last thing you do is take a photo of yourself . Stupid cow irritates the life out me 🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.