Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So she’s working for a campaign about feeding people with no money and in the next story she showing the massive lunch that she’s about to shovel into her gob. Righto

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Cady1954

VIP Member
I had heard/thought that boob jobs needed to be redone on an 8-10 year cycle or something like that to keep them looking good. The implant will be causing the skin to weaken and droop. That might not be the case anymore but even so, why wouldn’t vicky just get them redone?
Because no one has offered #giftedtits. Just wait.

• Haha

PiggyPigPigs

I've had to unfollow her. The constant holidays, gifted food and leaving her poor dog whilst she fucks about in Santorini, Croatia or wherever she gets her free holidays. Totally unrelatable and was giving me rage. I'll just park myself on this thread for updates :)

• Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
I’m still laughing at this woman asking for recommendations for a restaurant in her home town she visits weekly 🤣🤣 she literally got famous for going out on the piss in Newcastle, she should know it better than anyone. I’m so stunned more people don’t see how that’s a blatant attempt at getting a freebie. How do people remain so blind?

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
He cheated on her whilst he was on his stag do in Dubai. She milked it and made a documentary about it! Full on fakery and drama school acting 🎭 Woe is me - typical VIP Vicky P behaviour, she’s always the victim isn’t she?

"He was me future". :LOL:

• Haha

RandomSpy

Who the fxxk takes a picture of themselves crying like that? On what planet does she think it is a good idea at the time? And then shares it all over the Internet? What kind of a message is she trying to get across here? She looks absolutely desperately pathetic. It certainly doesn't conjure up feelings of sympathy or empathy from me. It just makes me roll my eyes, shake my head and makes me think 'what an absolute arsehole'....she needs serious psychological help, and fast.

ASAnigel

VIP Member
She’s completely missed the point. It wasn’t the reel that got her in trouble it was the rude caption 🙄. She’s absolutely pathetic.
I hate to break it to you Vicky, just because you’ve got a man that’s as emotionally mature as a tennis ball doesn’t mean all of us do. instead of complaining about him with passive aggressive reels and saying “it’s a man thing”, go and find yourself one that meets your needs emotionally, you’ll be much happier.

Reactions: 18

Belleboo

VIP Member
Honestly will this cunt just fuck off. I actually can’t stand her - there’s nothing wrong with her at all, the period posts are all for attention. Not everyone can just curl up on the sofa or lie on the floor when they have their period because it comes every month and we have actual jobs or other responsibilities. Just fuck off Vicky you’re so out of touch with reality and I’m sick to the back teeth of her complaining about it all the time. I have horrific periods but I just have to push through and get on with it because I’d get sacked if I had her attitude. View attachment 1789155

Also,
No.
No.
Yes.
Who gives a flying shite? A lot of us have periods we don’t make a fuss, it’s embarrassing, soft shite!

• Haha

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
The thing is, I think if she stopped acting like all the late teens/early twenties insta twats and stop the begging for things (and promoting), she may seem more likeable.
Hang on I forgot about her vile behaviour towards the man she “loves”, constantly leaving her rescue dog (even though she said he has abandonment issues) and is using her dads disease as a way to gain traction for legitimate shows.
Nope carry on she’s a twat.

Cady1954

VIP Member
She's fussy about what she puts on her skin? Does she not realise that Wenzel pasties play havoc with it? I hope she traps her tit in the #gifted air fryer.

• Haha

AL10

VIP Member
The other geordies may be twats but my god at least they appreciate where they started and embrace it, I respect them for that because they wouldn’t be nothing without GS and they know it! Vicky acts above them all and she was one of the worst.

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
New to this thread, been reading for a while now. My god she is unbelievable. How do her idiotic followers not see through her?

And what is it with them fucking up close boomerangs of her stupid facial expressions. She is one annoying cunt.

• Haha

ococ1912

I do really think VP needs to get some help for her drinking. People like her can't drink at all! I'm almost 6mo alcohol free and go to AA. I am working the 12 steps. Having "no off switch" as she has described her own drinking is one of the signs of alcoholism according to AA. I have many friends in the fellowship whose drinking looks like VPs. She's completely disingenuous and that documentary was a lame attempt at portraying herself as a presenter and she did nothing to genuinely help her father or other suffering alcoholics/addicts.

I'd be willing to bet that if she gave up alcohol that her "mental health" issues would disappear. It's pretty sad to see someone approaching 40, still acting like a 21 year old. Binge drinking and acting like you do is NOT normal Vicky. Also please can we stop glamourising hangovers, it's pathetic and is one of the reasons why binge drinking is so acceptable in the UK and Australia.

No judgement to those who drink comfortably in moderation. Alcoholics are wired differently. I am one of them and I can't drink. I suspect Vicky is one of us too and It won't end well.

• Heart

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
I suffer from anxiety it’s bloody awful. Wakes me up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason, heart palpitations and even been admitted to hospital with suspected heart attack at one point it was that bad. But yeh course you do Vicky love. Twat

• Heart
  • Sad
The niece running about bare foot on her dining table & MrMiloSir lying sprawled on it too🙈 never seen the like of it - in her head she’s thinking oh me followers will love this, crazy morning in Vicky’s gaff. Despise this cretin.

• Sick