Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Is it just me or is it super weird she’s taken her best mate, who clearly loves her, on a romantic trip with her fiancé which she apparently desperately needs because they’re like “ships in the night” and never see each other? Who does that? It’s so weird. She must know he loves her and Ercan must know too. It’s proper cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 18

jayne2240

VIP Member
If I remember rightly, when her own actual grandfather died she pretended nothing was happening and continued going on holidays with her shite gurning face & tits out. The fact she respects a woman she’s never met more than a grandparent further proves she’s all about getting likes. Stupid daft prick.

Belleboo

VIP Member
I’ve felt like letting rip at her the past couple days. Bet she’s never even met the queen!! 5 grid posts and god knows how many stories. She is so fucking irritating!! Oh which air fryer is best, Google it you fucking idiot like the rest of us. She’s totally just trying to deflect from the new geordie shore series that she won’t acknowledge. Tramp
I’m also pretty sure Vicky stood for everything The Queen will have been ashamed of about this country. Becoming famous with absolutely 0 talent, airing your dirty laundry in public and then making a living through begging through a phone app hardly what The Queen stood for was it?

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
It shows how out of touch sticky Vicky is bragging about her car in the middle of the biggest economic crash in years. She has such thin skin and what about every instahuns favourite ‘be kind’? Is doxxing exempt from this if you choose to comment that your car is worth more than the posters worldly possessions?

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
This is soooo boring. She either needs to go the gp and get herself sorted out or shut up. The rest of us manage to go to work and function normally without spending a week on the sofa becoming a human burrito.

jayne2240

VIP Member
Just HOW many posts does she need to post following the death of poor Robbie Coltrane?

Any need, little grief thief?
Right here’s the thing, I was gutted when I found out he had died. But the thing is I think I reposted the official Harry Potter insta post once on my story and that was it. She’ll post and post and post for strangers she doesn’t know when we know fully that her GRANDFATHER was dead and she remained on holiday, getting pissed, posting pics in bikinis, never said a bastard word about missing or grieving. Life went on. She’s alllll about the likes and people won’t relate as well to the death of a grandparent they don’t know. The queen or a famous actor?? That’ll boost engagement.

lollykins11

Can you image her uproar if a bloke had done an expletive ridden post about his girlfriend and signed it off “fuckin women eh?!” CAN YOU IMAGINE. But no, it’s apparently ok to do it about a bloke. She’s a contradictory little witch and I hope Instagram deletes her entire account.

GBNI

VIP Member
I can't get over the brass neck begging for freebies and yet can afford to spend in Hermes and LV!

• Sad

RandomSpy

On the beg for a carpet cleaner now. So fxxxing transparent. She has had her carpets cleaned before so she knows she doesn't need to ask for 'recommendations'.
The people that clean her outdoor furniture could do it, and she knows this, she just wants everything for free.

• Sad
  • Sick
Does she say where it was so we can all go and give them our custom 😂
Guaranteed she wanted a freebie and they told her to fuck off
100% she was looking / expecting a freebie and they told her to sling her hook. Well done that venue- only wish more would take that stance👏🏻 And away on yet another trip.... tell me again how Dogs Trust ever approved her to adopt Milo?! I bet this won’t even be the last trip of 2022.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Tone deaf as ever.
I hope she and all these other braggy insta huns get the ire of all their followers when the economy hits the shitter in the winter.

Ha ha who reported her for hate speech? Can we keep this going so she gets a nice little shadow ban or even better her account deactivated….we can but hope eh lasses

• Haha
I have been watching clips of her and she proper loves herself making out she was classy compared to the other girls and she was vile to Holly.
She was an absolute cunt in Geordie Shore and that’s the real Vicky I believe. She can try & pretend she’s a different person now but doesn’t wash with me and I think the mask slips at times on Instagram when she’s passive aggressive doxxing anyone who doesn’t blow smoke up her arse & how she speaks about Ercan on occasions. How the fuck has she been engaged not once but three times?! No redeemable qualities at all- she’s vile.

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Wow these instahos have no shame do they!! I presume the companies see her follower number and think even if they get one or two sales out of it it’s worth gifting her, even if that white sofa will be brown after a week of one muddy dog and one manky bitch.
I live in the Hope all this gifting shit will end one day and they will disappear off into the sunset of ‘where are they now?’

Reactions: 17

SillyMare

Why do all these manky Geordie Shore cunts have such questionable hygiene? How hard is it to get a wash? Absolute scrubbers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17