Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaraQ

VIP Member
I bet she was trying to get the venue for free or mostly for free,they refused and now she's trying to make herself look like some kind of Martyr.Poor rejected Vicky.You can just see her telling them how many insta followers she has and how much publicity it will get them if they give her a discount.

Reactions: 17

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
He looks the same in every fucking picture. I'm now convinced he's a tailor's dummy or a cardboard cut out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

JEndontgetoutmuch

I hate this world. 100,000 likes for a post about Charles. Sat at home watching the likes roll in. She will try and cash in on anyone. “Well said Vicky” “you’re an inspiration.” They really believe this post was actually about the Queen? She’s the most conceited person on the gram. When did she get a personality transplant? She’s an actress.

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Why is she always so passive aggressive in her posts to Ercan. He is watching the footy, it’s a World Cup and a major sporting event! Yes I get not everyone likes football or gives a shit but it matters to some people but if she’s not arsed then it’s not important.

That toad in the hole looks shit….master chef my arse

And now begging for a ninja foodi….it’s the only one that’s a slow cooker and an air fryer…google could tell her that in about 30 seconds….just place an order you absolute grifter
Being a professional grief thief mustn’t be bringing in the freebies

Last edited:

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Real women don’t call their fiancé a cunt either. She’d be buggered if she had to work full time! No laying on the sofa taking sad face selfies when you’ve got a 9-5 to do

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Can we just take a moment to take in that the kitchen table FULL of parcels is from just 2 weeks of her being away!! This is not the first insta hun I've seen show this after they come home. It is sinful.
She’s posted similar before with a comment like how tiring it was going to be to be unwrapping all the boxes after coming home

like sorry babes that you might need a lie down after the hard graft that is unboxing all your #gifted crap

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s taking the fucking piss here….knew that’s exactly what she was after….subtle as a brick….but guys remember she’s mourning the Queen we need to be kind
Lots of hard working families shelling out for these as a way to help reduce electricity bills, as if she’ll ever bloody use it, no need when every meal you get is gifted. She’s an arsehole

Nadja

Chatty Member
Why did they take a 3rd wheel on their little romantic holiday together? Can they really not be alone for long as they have fuck all to talk about? Ercan looks dead behind the eyes and like he's mentally checked out since 2010, and she's just a constant smug bastard hidden behind 20 filters a time.

I would honestly rather drop dead than tag along with that. Jesus you couldn't pay me

• Haha
  • Heart

jen141230

Nah, she’s not staying off insta cos she’s grieving/respecting the queen - it’s cos she can’t peddle her ads due to mourning period, so no point her being on here.
Plus she can get twatted in Mykonos without prying eyes!

• Heart
I agree that those two are twats, but not the dog, the poor dog hasn’t done anything wrong besides being adopted by two lazy cunts, if he had any sense he’d run away
Still amazes me the Dogs Trust found her suitable given how much time she’s away from the house etc. I’ve friends who have tried to adopt dogs who would be way more suitable but haven’t been able to. And from memory she got the dog when he was relatively young (want to say about 6mths old) which again, the younger pups are like hens teeth & someone who is out gallivanting all the time, numerous holidays and the like is deemed a good candidate🤷🏻‍♀️

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Any recommendations… aka give me a freebie as I’m too tight to pay for myself 😡

proper shameless. If she was genuine wouldn’t she just ask her friends/family 🙄

DF1D0670-6431-4F7D-BF58-3D67D1F88847.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

RandomSpy

Is she some sort of royal ambassador now or have i missed something? Won't she just shut the fuck up. So desperate to be noticed by...I don't even know who. This woman is an absolute grade A arsehole. She is all over the place and she needs to get a grip.
Blatantly begging for an air fryer...does she think people are that naive to not notice. They all do this and it is so embarrassing. She knew exactly what she was doing and she already had it picked out and will know who's going to gift her one. She is beyond disgusting at this point. Then don't get me started on the Queen. Course you have been crying Vicky, you absolute whopper. The Queen of bullshit!
#cancelher

• Heart