Vicky Pattison #10 Frozen eggs,on the beg,will she marry little legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @LaraQ for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

As you were!

Reactions: 11
Excellent title. I see she's not congratulated Charlotte on her pregnancy, rather mean.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been thinking about this non-congratulations to Charlotte and wonder if we’ll see a VP essay about certain thing (such as pregnancy posts) being triggering. I’d hope she’d wait until the dust settles a bit but calling it nonetheless!

Reactions: 20
Surprises me considering the full on post Rihanna got for her pregnancy announcement… more than happy to do a big post on a big star that doesn’t know she exists 🤔

Reactions: 38
MTV are running repeats of judge geordie during the day 🤭, VP must hate it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can see how much she’s punching with ercan in her latest Insta post lol
True.It 's probably one of the reasons she feels the need to put him down so much.Keep him in his place.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The latest paid partnership insta post with the hair barrel thing is cringe beyond belief. Reading from a script and trying to hard to sound “fun” and natural when it comes across as anything but 🤮

The latest paid partnership insta post with the hair barrel thing is cringe beyond belief. Reading from a script and trying to hard to sound “fun” and natural when it comes across as anything but 🤮
oh my God I’ve just watched that, absolutely hideous. That god-awful chuckle that she does at the start, he he are you are right guys? just thought I would jump on….. Christ. Massive scripted scenario, chuckling accentuating her top lip to show off her teeth. Think we are all used to the drill by now.

cannot believe it as well, I’m absolutely obsessed with Karen Millen, What on earth are they thinking? I buy a lot of things from them but I am seriously going to have to rethink it, she is far too trashy to be their ambassador, I’m feeling pretty let down by them. That massive bag of freebies they sent her as well, literally the least deserving person!

Her ads are the cringiest thing on earth, they just go on and on ‘the loooovely guys at <fill in some crap brand> hope you’re all aaaaalright <weird snotty snort> blah blah some old tit that I wouldn’t be seen dead in’ 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s going to her mates wedding in Aberdeenshire (you lucky people!) so wonder if Airhead is going with her or just Mammy and sis?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.