Vicky Pattison #10 Frozen eggs,on the beg,will she marry little legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you know those gloriously hideous bin bag shorts she posted a few days ago. She’s only gone and put them on that reliked site! She’s got some bloody cheek to pretend she actually wears their items when she’s actually selling them.
Wow. Cheeky witch. So she gets paid tit loads for the ad and then has the cheek to sell them and make even more money. They should be sent back to the brand. How stupid are these people!

Reactions: 20
Vicky has always been jealous of Charlotte. Vicky hates other women anyway, but I always felt she was especially resentful towards Charlotte. Char was the star of GS, and most people's favourite. Her weight loss DVD was more successful. Charlotte was prettier and slimmer, and naturally funny in her own way.

Vicky wanted to be the star but everyone hated her. So Vicky started acting like Charlotte, but she cannot pull it off. It was a total personality change.

The sly witch even spent the night in the shag pad with Gary, and I bet £50 stuff happened in Australia too. That must have really hurt Charlotte.

Reactions: 26
She did exactly the same thing the other week, put loads of clothes that she has only modelled on Instagram, on the reliked site. Wear the stuff for a few hours and then resells it, obviously doesn’t believe in what she’s advertising because surely she would actually wear it for a bit before getting rid of it, she thinks everyone is stupid.

Reactions: 8
Her reels are always so cringe...

Also her Aberdeenshire story... Such an ignorant request. Aberdeenshire is massive. Be more specific in where you're going. Don't worry babes... Everyone will recommend places then avoid going if there's the risk of seeing you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The greedy mare could donate those clothes to refugees or woman's shelters. Yet all she thinks about is lining her own pockets.

Reactions: 11
Excellent title. I see she's not congratulated Charlotte on her pregnancy, rather mean.
She doesn’t want to remind us all that she was in Geordie shore by acknowledging another person who was on geordie shore. You know, like Vicky was 😂

Reactions: 16
Just saw her latest story, I’m staying at that same hotel next Saturday 😳 I’m very glad it’s not tonight, close call! 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Screenshot_20220417-134336_Instagram.jpg

I'm said to her last week when she was going on about her periods ..worst.thing going on 7n the world...this was my reply...what a nob she could t care less about anything apart from her self...her come.back is piss poor ..I'm.yvonne happy on my ig account her reply is weak as piss.

I'm said to her last week when she was going on about her periods ..worst.thing going on 7n the world...this was my reply...what a nob she could t care less about anything apart from her self...her come.back is piss poor ..I'm.yvonne happy on my ig account her reply is weak as piss.

• Wow
I'm confused, she supposedly has a programme coming out exploiting her alcoholic dad and yet her stories (are those the quick things in the circle) on insta are littered with shots and drinks 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I'm confused, she supposedly has a programme coming out exploiting her alcoholic dad and yet her stories (are those the quick things in the circle) on insta are littered with shots and drinks 🤔
It's so unlike Vicky to be a hypocrite. :sneaky: 🍸🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Them lashes are doing her zero favours. She looks about 55! And to have the cheek to do a documentary about alcoholism when all she does is parade it all over her Insta. Honestly don't think I could dislike her any more than I do. She is hideous and so so fake.

As a person who's in recovery she does not speak for those in recovery at all

• Heart
You can tell when she gets gakked up, she starts writing endless cringe caption about Air Can being the love of her life blah blah zzz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugh it’s the wedding today by the looks of it; how long until she makes about her…

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.