Vicky Pattison #10 Frozen eggs,on the beg,will she marry little legs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at her "beg it & flog it" stuff on reliked last night, she's selling ercans stuff on there too, there's a suit of his & the trousers are 30inch inside leg.
He really is "little legs" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I looked at her "beg it & flog it" stuff on reliked last night, she's selling ercans stuff on there too, there's a suit of his & the trousers are 30inch inside leg.
He really is "little legs" 🤣
bleeping hell my sixteen year old is taller than that! And he was when he was13/14 too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First of all... is it just me that thinks it's weird if you're attending a wedding with a plus one, your fiance no less, that your dedication to the day is a picture of you solo posing up a storm?

Secondly... it looks as though the bots are out in force in the comment section. Quick scroll and it didn't look like any were from real people. Quite telling.

Reactions: 12
‘Today is all about celebrating mr and mrs xyz’ (so here’s a picture of ME in a stupid hat and a #gifted dress)

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I love it when he forgets to use a filter on her.Air Can and his lovely fiancee,The Joker . 😬 🃏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The hat is ridiculous. The colour of that dress is barf! The weird hand and the jaw. It’s too much. What does she look like!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched the videos from last night. Can’t believe she’s actually posted them singing along to a song saying n***a!

The woman stood near with a baby even says “vicki I’ve got ruby here” cos she’s dicking about.

further proof she’s vile!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I think I’ve linked her recent stories but she’s absolutely vile. She’s uses the inexcusable n-word and then when someone asks her not to because there’s a child around, she doesn’t even apologise and just carries on.
Disgusting.
I hope others now finally see her for what she is & always has been.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think I’ve linked her recent stories but she’s absolutely vile. She’s uses the inexcusable n-word and then when someone asks her not to because there’s a child around, she doesn’t even apologise and just carries on.
Disgusting.
I hope others now finally see her for what she is & always has been.
Oh that story is so cringe/bad!
The woman with child seemed really pissed off and Vicky just ignored her and carried on!
Why would you even upload that?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.