Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Just read this and nearly pissed myself. What an inspiration is our Vick for leaving her twenties and getting pissed up four or five times a week behind her….and instead growing into a strong, independent business woman in her thirties….getting pissed up four or five times a week.
Funny how she’s says that yet some who carried on;
Charlotte - having a baby and settled down.
Marnie - got two kids and settled down.
Holly - getting married and settled down.
Gaz - got two kids and settled down.

Vicky - still getting pissed multiple days of the week, and having to force her boyfriend to marry her but yet to happen….

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Ro98

VIP Member
Surprises me considering the full on post Rihanna got for her pregnancy announcement… more than happy to do a big post on a big star that doesn’t know she exists 🤔

Reactions: 38

jen141230

Just watched the videos from last night. Can’t believe she’s actually posted them singing along to a song saying n***a!

The woman stood near with a baby even says “vicki I’ve got ruby here” cos she’s dicking about.

further proof she’s vile!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

LaraQ

VIP Member
I get that he's only 28,but Air Can clearly not being ready for kids anytime soon would be a big red flag for me.And yes,it is does feel odd to get your eggs frozen when you are about to be married and are in a "stable" relationship.34 isn't that old,she's still got plenty of time to get pregnant naturally.

Reactions: 35

LaraQ

VIP Member

"I want someone that chooses me everyday,even when I'm hard to deal with".He chooses your bank account love.:sneaky:

• Haha

Conifer

Sorry but I really don't understand/follow this fertility stuff. Does she have a reason to believe her fertility might be an issue? I know she is 34 but there is still a good amount of time to have a baby for many women - and I speak from personal experience. I just feel there is something that she might not be disclosing.

Also the cost of all this treatment she is having is not cheap having gone through various scans and screening last year after two back to back traumatic miscarriages. I am now thankfully 6 months pregnant with everything going well so far but even I find this stuff she is doing really triggering so I can only imagine how other people are feeling that are struggling. And the way she presents it is like she is this amazing warrior going thorugh it all for the sake of women kind everywhere.

I can tell you now having experienced difficult times myself she is NOT the person I would look to help me on my journey!! Rant over, this has just really pissed me off

• Heart

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
She’s hands down the winner for being nightmare wedding guest. Even for this one they’ve tried to sit her as far away as possibly and she’s still an utter nob
Definition of nightmare wedding guest 😂 has shagged the groom, live streams the entire event, wearing a dress with a top that's more skin than fabric and shares pics and vids of the bride BEFORE the bride 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Her latest post reads a bit strange
Saying it’s not the right time (she must mean Air Can)
They have a house, engaged etc so when is the right time?
Whole thing screams that he’s not keen?

View attachment 1220444
Also... "late nights and bar hopping didn't do it for me anymore". SHE'S OUT CONSTANTLY. She's had more nights out this year than I've probably had in the past five, because guess what... in the last five years, late nights and bar hopping REALLY don't do it for me anymore, and I've embraced the fact I'm going to be 35 this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

giovanna101

Chatty Member
That video of them walking out of that white building is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. She has got total delusions of grandeur, thinks she’s the fucking kardashians or something. The second hand embarrassment I got from that was off the scale. The scowling, trying to be sexy face. Vom. Imagine.

What the fuck. Major ET vibes here Pattison.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Ffs “had some shitty news” and not saying what it is is the equivalent of tagging yourself in a&e and saying I’ll dm you when someone asks.
She probs just found out she wasn’t getting something gifted and had to put her hand in her pocket.

• Haha
  • Heart

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Just spotted this on OK mag; you have to be a VIP thing to read it so I’ve screenshotted the article for those who aren’t… must be v recent as she’s got the dark hair… same old shit we’ve heard really wedding/freezing eggs/alcohol documentary (all the while downing drinks at her mates wedding)… Yada yada
SO much of this is utter tripe.

He had the ring for a year? It was a complete surprise? He suddenly took interest in your outfit? SURE he did. The jeweller already admited it was a joy working with them BOTH, why not just admit it and say "you know what, we've discussed it for a while, we picked the ring together, I knew he would do it, but just not when"....

Also... a joint hen and stag party? OF COURSE you are, you don't trust him enough to go on holiday on his own without your mother Vicky, just say that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

jayne2240

VIP Member
Ffs might have known she’d be all over Kourtney & Travis. It’s about as trashy as I imagine Vicky’s wedding will be. She’s wearing lingerie to her very catholic wedding. Also “your travis is out there”?! No thanks. I like my men to have some self respect & dignity, I wont be dry humping in front of my family/children/real estate agent thanks very much. CRINGE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31