Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned meeting Sophie (who was with Chloe) but didn’t list Chloe in her ‘number of Geordie shore people she met’ list

Reactions: 4
I must admit, I do like "their" new house.Air Can is going to cling onto Vicky for dear life if it means he gets to live there while she pays the mortgage.

Reactions: 11
Had anyone noticed if anyone had asked where she was staying whilst in Newcastle with overnight stays or allowed yet? If not, I’ll ask but I know it will get deleted and blocked...

edit unless she stillhasn’t sold her house up here (anyone know?🤷🏻‍♀️)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Had anyone noticed if anyone had asked where she was staying whilst in Newcastle with overnight stays or allowed yet? If not, I’ll ask but I know it will get deleted and blocked...

edit unless she stillhasn’t sold her house up here (anyone know?🤷🏻‍♀️)
Good point. I guess she must have sold it so she could buy the new place.. in other news, her petting dogs and doing stupid voices gets annoying REAL FAST

• Haha
Reactions: 6
House in Newcastle is sold. She can stay away from home overnight if it’s a holiday let or similar, although I assume she’s at her Mum/Sister/friends

House in Newcastle is sold. She can stay away from home overnight if it’s a holiday let or similar, although I assume she’s at her Mum/Sister/friends
Yeah I thought she was staying with a family member ‘as she said she was tempted to get a pizza on the way home’; you wouldn’t say that if you were staying in a self contained place would you... 🤔

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep wearing these wigs though?!we know what her natural hair looks like!! It's all so strange, I'm wigging out over here! 😂

• Haha
I find Vicky incredibly annoying.. just because I feel like this whole relatable nice girl act is exactly that... an act, she just doesn’t come across genuine to me... anyway, I can’t stand these ‘relatable’ photos she puts up of her hungover or whatever, close ups of her unwashed face with dribble on and a snotty nose, it’s bleeping grim, ofcourse everyone has days where they don’t feel good/are hungover/havnt washed their hair or face and look rank but honestly I don’t want to see it.. I don’t want to see myself like that let alone anyone else! It’s just bizarre to me too because she posts stuff like that, but then all her other photos are edited to duck! So it’s like.. which is it, are you wanting to help make people not feel insecure about themselves by showing rank photos of yourself, or are you wanting people to think you look like Kim kardashian? How can you claim to be all about body positivity and posting ‘real’ stuff but then also post stuff that is clearly edited

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I find Vicky incredibly annoying.. just because I feel like this whole relatable nice girl act is exactly that... an act, she just doesn’t come across genuine to me... anyway, I can’t stand these ‘relatable’ photos she puts up of her hungover or whatever, close ups of her unwashed face with dribble on and a snotty nose, it’s bleeping grim, ofcourse everyone has days where they don’t feel good/are hungover/havnt washed their hair or face and look rank but honestly I don’t want to see it.. I don’t want to see myself like that let alone anyone else! It’s just bizarre to me too because she posts stuff like that, but then all her other photos are edited to duck! So it’s like.. which is it, are you wanting to help make people not feel insecure about themselves by showing rank photos of yourself, or are you wanting people to think you look like Kim kardashian? How can you claim to be all about body positivity and posting ‘real’ stuff but then also post stuff that is clearly edited
She is way over the top trying to be the nice down to earth girl

Reactions: 8
This whole new 'down to earth, hilariously relatable and hot mess' personality just seems a copy of Charlotte.

VIP Vicky always acted like she was so educated, classy and sophisticated. When Charlotte was so popular Vicky started copying her. And she still is.

Fake as hell. At least with Charlotte it was genuine - that is why Charlotte was popular.

Reactions: 9
I do find it funny that she still continues to push a Charlotte style narrative. Being all relatable and down to earth when I’m fairly sure she had some kind of spat/ falling out or at the very least it was in magazines about how she wasn’t happy that Charlotte had copied her by doing a fitness dvd and book.

Reactions: 7
I do find it funny that she still continues to push a Charlotte style narrative. Being all relatable and down to earth when I’m fairly sure she had some kind of spat/ falling out or at the very least it was in magazines about how she wasn’t happy that Charlotte had copied her by doing a fitness dvd and book.
Did they ever really get along? Problem was Charlotte was funnier and more relatable. Don't get me wrong Vicky's one liners were hilarious well some of them but she was a damn witch esp to Holly well they all were to start. Not a proper Geordie neither was Charlotte. But kept that quiet.
As she won I'm a Celebrity found people dod like her, but f me she is annoying. Can you imagine living with it 😬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.