Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

God, she' s insufferable.
F-ing hell what a load of bollocks. Not been funny love but some of us have been working anyway. Yes most of us are excited to have some restrictions lifted. Its been tough for all. But this bloody essay??? Again thank f I don't follow her.
Just say how are you all? What have you bern doing? Nah 2 hrs essay! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 13
Air Head is driving her about and out for lunch etc today - that day of ‘work’ didn’t last long for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ercan looks like he’s struggling to hold her in those pics. She must have yet more freebies stuffed in her pockets.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely this isn’t legal/ is against gambling laws...
Loads of these reality TV stars do these. Chloe does them often. Saw someone else maybe on Chloe Ferry thread no on wins them, the bags are empty. Here she is actually showing the bags. But how much is she making from this per raffle ticket?

Reactions: 4
Loads of these reality TV stars do these. Chloe does them often. Saw someone else maybe on Chloe Ferry thread no on wins them, the bags are empty. Here she is actually showing the bags. But how much is she making from this per raffle ticket?
Yeah I’ve seen a few with mollie mae and whatnot. I’m pretty sure they go against the gambling commission- raffles and lotteries are illegal if they’re for personal gain (not an expert but that’s what it seems to say). I’ve reported to the ASA since it’s technically an ad too but I honestly don’t know how they get away with this tit all the time.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I’ve seen a few with mollie mae and whatnot. I’m pretty sure they go against the gambling commission- raffles and lotteries are illegal if they’re for personal gain (not an expert but that’s what it seems to say). I’ve reported to the ASA since it’s technically an ad too but I honestly don’t know how they get away with this tit all the time.
She loves having the ASA contact her. Yeah I always wondered about these raffles, have to say the Kardashians/Scott do them too. I think she's been paid a flat fee, then as she is soooooo popular she gets commission or something similar maybe if 1000 tickets sold she get x amount? I think it is a con, where are the pictures of the winners?

I contacted the ASA about someone else fiddling a giveaway and they came back and said giveaways/raffles etc have nothing to do with them, it’s the competitions and markets authority or someone similar and couldn’t work out how to report anything to them

I just googled and it said his family own a restaurant called Silk Road if that means anything to anyone lol. Has it ever been mentioned on one of her free food posts?
"Silk Road"- that's hilarious! That was one of the most famous illegal drugs selling platforms on the dark web a good few years ago before it was shut down!! 🤣🤣

It was all over the news at the time but was quite a long time ago now from what I remember.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
"Silk Road"- that's hilarious! That was one of the most famous illegal drugs selling platforms on the dark web a good few years ago before it was shut down!! 🤣🤣

It was all over the news at the time but was quite a long time ago now from what I remember.
Ha ha yes it was, FBI shut it down I think

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Vicky hasn't been on my radar since ex on the beach. I just had a look at her Instagram and she looks like a different person!

Reactions: 2
The begging and ‘would really love to help small business’ has started on the home account. Doesn’t want folk to feel obliged to send her stuff, just simple slide into her DM’s - yeah because still going to promote you even if you don’t send any freebies hmm...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.