Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread guys! The most liked post was from @Onepotatotwopotato

recap - Vicky’s bought a house to keep air can in, so he can bring her chocolate when she’s crying for a long list of reasons that never happened. Oh, and she’s secretly traveling the country regularly and breaking COVID rules wherever she can.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do you think they split months back and he's not allowed to say until she's milked valentine's for all it's worth?.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread guys! The most liked post was from @Onepotatotwopotato

recap - Vicky’s bought a house to keep air can in, so he can bring her chocolate when she’s crying for a long list of reasons that never happened. Oh, and she’s secretly traveling the country regularly and breaking COVID rules wherever she can.
I tried to create a new thread earlier today, but the tags wouldn't come up (I assume it should say 'Vicky Pattison' in them)? Any advice on where I was going wrong?

Reactions: 3
Do you think they split months back and he's not allowed to say until she's milked valentine's for all it's worth?.🙄
No,I think this one might just be dumb enough to marry her.Imagine the fuckin novel she's going to write on Instagram when he does.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
duck Vicky it actually fumes me I’m wasting time commenting on this thread. She doesn’t deserve any air time. She’s absolutely vile. Thinks she’s above everyone and completely disregards the platform that put her where she is. She forgets geordie shore is there for all to see and will be forever

Reactions: 19
Its weird aircan isn't on the house and she's saying her house I mean it probably is her money that bought it but when you're trying to get a man to dance to your tune surely this is gonna repell them. Perhaps he saw the light and realised being her lap dog is less desirable than he first imagined. He deserves a medal for putting up with her she gives me a headache within seconds I have to brace myself to watch her stories

Reactions: 8
When my partner and I got together I owned a flat and I earn a lot more than him. When he moved in it became ours, not mine. When we sold up and bought a house it’s ours, even although the proceeds from the flat sale pretty much paid for it and the mortgage is only in my name for various reasons. We’re a partnership, if it was the other way round and he had owned the property etc. I get she’s obviously had her fingers burnt when the last one saw the light but it’s a sure fire way to ensure the beginning of the end of that relationship...

Reactions: 14
I think it’s pretty standard and safe to not get a joint mortgage til you’re married. Or at least have a shared equity agreement. It’s just weird of her to change it from “our” to “my” - way to make him feel secure and included!! I had a nightmare with my ex earning a different amount to me and having a dramatically different amount for a house deposit. It’s complicated and messy unless you’re pretty 100% that the person will be with you for life. Luckily I found out my ex wasn’t that guy before it was too late!

Argh can't believe I got a spelling mistake in the title 😂 also can we move this nobody into Instagrammers, it's killing me that she's in the celebrity section

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s all over the place. Only last month she was supposedly starting ‘operation get this body back’ (caption posted alongside photo of her in a bikini 🙄) and now she’s promoting self acceptance?! Which is it to be?!

Reactions: 9
The comments. 🤮 "Such an important message"."You are genuinely the best role model on social media,I love your pure ,open honesty and realness"."Love this,so inspirational and true!".That is why she writes this tit,to get those kind of fawning,nauseating comments.

• Sick
  • Haha
The comments. 🤮 "Such an important message"."You are genuinely the best role model on social media,I love your pure ,open honesty and realness"."Love this,so inspirational and true!".That is why she writes this tit,to get those kind of fawning,nauseating comments.
I think she goes back and forth according to what she can get money and ads for 🙄

Reactions: 5
I'm so bored of body acceptance and diets when you pass away no-one is gonna say I really admired her curves or how skinny they were. Just stop bleeping on about

Reactions: 11
It’s National Eating Disorder Awareness week soon and it kind of leaves a bit of a bitter taste in my mouth that she’s jumping on a bandwagon and targeting that space to then reel people in who aren’t body positive and flog all of the tit that claims to solve all of their body problems like some absolute leech.

What’s that shite unknown brand Air Can is plugging on his page? The font looks like the one the Pussycat Dolls and Gwen Stefani used on their merch in 2005.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I just googled his Insta and started writing Air Can instead of Ercan.🤪Anyway,he looks like a tw*t.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.