Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The begging and ‘would really love to help small business’ has started on the home account. Doesn’t want folk to feel obliged to send her stuff, just simple slide into her DM’s - yeah because still going to promote you even if you don’t send any freebies hmm...
Feel like knitting her a 3 armed ballet cardi and send her that. If she thinks I'm rolling in it, she'll probably wear it, not #Ad it of course. 🤣🤣Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4

The caption may as well just read "Give me a free sofa".She'll fuckin get one too.:cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: 15

The caption may as well just read "Give me a free sofa".She'll fuckin get one too.:cautious:
I am surprised she hasn't said this is my idea and does anyone know where I can get from as these are really expensive. Tight budget guys as bought dream home luvvies 🤮

Reactions: 6
So basically the same as her old house. Also isn’t that what her interior designer should be doing
My money is on one of those sofas in a box appearing shortly

Soooo, I’d like to know where she is staying whilst she is up here as you’re not allowed overnight stays with family or friends yet in their houses or stay in hotels (I work in a hotel)...

Reactions: 7
Soooo, I’d like to know where she is staying whilst she is up here as you’re not allowed overnight stays with family or friends yet in their houses or stay in hotels (I work in a hotel)...
Plus she’s making out she’s not been anywhere in lockdown when we know she’s lying, stupid twit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is such a catfish. Those stories with her big slabbery teeth shoved in the camera and those pyjamas last few days, actual boke. How can he find her attractive when she looks like a scab most days. Her posts are so fake when she’s trying to be ‘real’ and don’t get me started on the bloody essay captions!! We all know what you really look like with all your ‘real’ posts, so why even bother posting the edited ones now lol!! I hate this new trend of pretending to be real and relatable for likes.

Also something about her hands and claw nails make me uneasy. She always looks like she needs a scrub.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is such a catfish. Those stories with her big slabbery teeth shoved in the camera and those pyjamas last few days, actual boke. How can he find her attractive when she looks like a scab most days. Her posts are so fake when she’s trying to be ‘real’ and don’t get me started on the bloody essay captions!! We all know what you really look like with all your ‘real’ posts, so why even bother posting the edited ones now lol!! I hate this new trend of pretending to be real and relatable for likes.

Also something about her hands and claw nails make me uneasy. She always looks like she needs a scrub.
Looks like a scab 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've never been on a Vicky thread before, I do quite like her. But, what the hell is wrong with her teeth?? I've always wondered whats wrong with them but today they are proper weird!
Gifted and too big for her gob presumably 🤣

• Haha
I've never been on a Vicky thread before, I do quite like her. But, what the hell is wrong with her teeth?? I've always wondered whats wrong with them but today they are proper weird!

As soon as she said she was going out with "the girls" for the first time in over a year,I knew we'd get the obligatory gurning in bed shot the next day.She is so predictable.How can Air Can stomach kissing that?.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s wearing a retainer with teeth whitening gel in 😂😂😂 I don’t like her but I wear one every night to whiten my teeth aswell

Reactions: 5
She has Invisalign and the wee dots are bonds (glue I think) to help it along. (Paige from LI has just had them done and explained that’s what the lumpy looking bits were).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.