Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit rich her whinging about people arguing near her on the train when she put up a story of her and her posse of shrieking harpies in Newcastle, pissed up and generally being the nightmare people you move tables to avoid 😖

Reactions: 10
It’s embarrassing that she then posts filtered pics after posting these monstrosities and expects us to believe she looks like the filter 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Trying to be kooky and spontaneous. I hope she got chucked out, who’d want to put food in a trolley where her dirty clodhoppers had been??
Exactly! I was in Asda the other week and a member of staff told a parent to take their child out of the trolley as they were sitting in it 😡 that’s just actually disgusting what she’s done. She’s been up here staying god knows where, been on a train for three hours and then sits in the trolley. Words fail...

Reactions: 8
Is she exempt from wearing a mask suddenly?!?!

Her hair has been coloured a very weird colour hasn’t it? It’s not blonde, it’s not grey it’s just v weird 🤢
It's really odd - it seems to change as well with every pic (and hardcore filter)

I guess she's outside so not wearing a mask, not that i think she gives a tit anyway

Reactions: 4
It's really odd - it seems to change as well with every pic (and hardcore filter)

I guess she's outside so not wearing a mask, not that i think she gives a tit anyway
Ah possibly; I thought it was like a warehouse as Aircan had one on... she’s still a twunt

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she hates displays of greed and people being ostentatious...yet her stories are FILLED with gifted items, obvious begs for more gifted items (help me decide which sofa!) plus a Givenchy handbag 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It looks like she’s in the process of or had a failed attempt at going blonde (again) and is using wigs to cover it up until it’s fixed.
I notice that she didn’t travel first class for once on the LNER trains..money tight/no freebies?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks like she’s in the process of or had a failed attempt at going blonde (again) and is using wigs to cover it up until it’s fixed.
I notice that she didn’t travel first class for once on the LNER trains..money tight/no freebies?
The railway wouldn't accept tuna baguettes as payment

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whoever said she tries to be kooky and funny like Charlotte is spot on, give up Vicky!!

Reactions: 8
What is her niche in the Instagram world? Does she have one?

I feel the recent shoots she's trying to go more "fashion."
Shame you need to have a sense of style for that...
Couples influencers?
Aircan needs to crack a smile first!
Podcast?
Gonna run out of z list guests.
Travel guru?
People don't care about her juice retreat she does yearly.
Fitness?
Weight watchers ambassador or binge eater?

What's it to be Vicky P?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.