Vicky Pattison #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On that pretty little thing podcast she defo has a filter on her hair, it looks so blurry and a kinda greyish colour! I did think it was weird that her hair looked lighter a few weeks ago but she didn’t mention getting her hair done 🤔 and in all the stories she’s either had a wig on or it tied right back.

Reactions: 4
She’s vile. Always looks like she needs a good wash. Her teeth are so slabbery

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is her niche in the Instagram world? Does she have one?

I feel the recent shoots she's trying to go more "fashion."
Shame you need to have a sense of style for that...
Couples influencers?
Aircan needs to crack a smile first!
Podcast?
Gonna run out of z list guests.
Travel guru?
People don't care about her juice retreat she does yearly.
Fitness?
Weight watchers ambassador or binge eater?

What's it to be Vicky P?
Spot on - see also having a home account and how can we forget about self appointed PERIOD WARRIOR
She’s literally chucking everything at the wall to see what sticks but it just comes across as really phoney

Reactions: 7
What is her niche in the Instagram world? Does she have one?

I feel the recent shoots she's trying to go more "fashion."
Shame you need to have a sense of style for that...
Couples influencers?
Aircan needs to crack a smile first!
Podcast?
Gonna run out of z list guests.
Travel guru?
People don't care about her juice retreat she does yearly.
Fitness?
Weight watchers ambassador or binge eater?

What's it to be Vicky P?
I suppose she'll need to do whatever comes along to help pay for new house, yes gifted stuff will come her way but still need the ££. Still waiting for reality TV series God help us!

Reactions: 3
Just on Insta and her stupid fake smile faces comes up with Him, now yet another frigging long essay as advertising exercise and healthy foods.
Bore the duck off love 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Air Head going to work didn’t last long did it? 1 day, and then back to driving her about for freebies all day

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When she was back in Toon, got a little drunk, we could have change this thread vile, ignorant pisshead.

Sorry bored 😄

Reactions: 5
God how many stories about her '30 day challenge', I don't think these people realise how vacuous and self absorbed they present themselves as

Plus the scoff meal things are clearly a freebie but no ad declaration as per

• Angry

Thanks Vicky.I was wondering how I was going to get through the day without one of your "inspirational" insta posts.All to disguise the fact she's showing off a #gifted dress."You got this" lasses!.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think even the Instagram filters are sick of Vicky judging by the fact they don’t want to stick to her face anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has serial killer eyes in that shot 🙄

Also just me or has she had some sneaky fillers or something on her face? In the last few months

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She has serial killer eyes in that shot 🙄

Also just me or has she had some sneaky fillers or something on her face? In the last few months
She has definitely had something done,I just can't pinpoint what it is exactly.Her mouth has looked weird for a while now,even more Joker like than usual.

Reactions: 8
She has definitely had something done,I just can't pinpoint what it is exactly.Her mouth has looked weird for a while now,even more Joker like than usual.
About 20 different filters to iron out any wrinklies to give smooth skin. Just looks fake af.
Now can someone who is clever photoshop the joker face with her face or however you do it? That would be a laugh
Good evening to you all, yep grumpy cow is here! Pleasant as ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.