Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cosmicpixiesb

OPEN ESSAY FOR VICKY PATTISON

I wanted to post this here, as it is very obvious that TATTLE is the “go-to” site to blame for all of the ill of the world according to Vicky Pattison and similar other such “influencers.”

I have taken issue with a lot of the things that has been said over the last few days and wanted to address this in the place which seems most appropriate.

There is the belief that, as a forum site, Tattle is a hotbed of “trolling.” Though this is true in some cases, for the most part what I have found with Tattle is that it is A PLACE WHERE CELEBRITIES CAN BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. We come on here and question things that seem suspicious, don’t add up, or have annoyed us about a particular person - and hold them accountable in a “safe” arena.

Unfortunately some of these “celebrities” do not understand this subtle distinction.

For the aforementioned Ms Vicky Pattison, I had followed her for a number of years and had always admired her. However, there were numerous instances where it was obvious to many of us that she had broken lockdown, not reported gifted items, stolen quotes to pass off as her own, and indeed stolen photographs from other accounts that were not hers.

I decided to just ask her if she was going to comment on the breaking lockdown rules on her instagram page - there was nothing malicious - merely a question I wanted answered as a follower. There were no threats, no answers, - merely a blocking and a deletion of the comments to support whatever narrative was deemed to be most suitable at that moment in time. Not trolling - just merely asking a question.

Many of us reported the free goods as these rules exist for a reason - and if you are not declaring these, you are then breaking these rules and there will be consequences - as with anything under laws that get broken. Again, not trolling, just consequences of actions that YOU have decided upon.

I have asked her to tag the person the quotes were from on her posts - to more blocking and deletion of the comments. Again not trolling, merely asking for intellectual copyright to be respected.

I have asked her to tag the photographer and account where many of her photos on her own account and her holidays account - she has blocked and deleted the comments. Again, not trolling, merely making sure that creatives get the publicity they deserve.

There is also this idea that we are “keyboard warriors” who would not say this to you in person. Yes I would Vicky and yes I have tried - many a time. You just choose to ignore this and then create a victim narrative which enrages your followers who will then attack anyone who says anything even remotely close to being negative on your account - a case of “be kind” but only to you and not everyone else.

(see recently a post where a woman dared to give your podcast a one star rating, you ranted and they all went and attacked the poor person who did this as you had given their username!)

You choose to have this life. You choose to put ALL up for people’s judgement. You do not get to choose at what points people are allowed to judge you and when they are not. You are trying to make yourself sound above any possible accountability and any wrongdoing, and the general public are becoming wise to this and do not like this.

Influencers say “you wouldn’t come into someones house and tell them you didn’t like their curtains and to change them.” Well this is the house of tattle and the same goes for us - we will not bow down to what you want us to behave like. Open your eyes, have some accountability and please realise that just because someone disagrees with you or asks a question, they are not “attacking” you - they are literally just living their life and staying curious.

So what is it Ms Pattison? Do you want only adoration and zero accountability for any decisions that you made? Do you want people to only ever like you (which anybody can tell you is not possible)? You live your life in the glare of the media - a choice YOU have made. You are an intelligent woman who understands the pitfalls of this. You will always have negative comments and nasty people messaging you - which I appreciate cannot be pleasant at all.

However - blaming any possible deviation from the perfection you are trying to achieve in your life (someone asking if you’ve had botox or fillers etc.) is NOT trolling - it is people (fans) trying to have conversations with someone who advertises themselves as “real” and interact with you - if this is something that is causing you as much pain as you say - perhaps it is time to do some self-reflection on what you put on instagram and when.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Iv never posted anything on Vicki before. I don’t follow her. She’s just not on my radar. I saw her post shared by someone else. I’m writing this here simply because she clearly reads here. I don’t know why celebrities and bloggers feel they are entitled to dictate what people say and think. I agree that commenting horrible things under someone photos or messaging them is unnecessary. I’d never do it. But it’s beyond me why they think they are entitled to police peoples thoughts?! Their Instagram pages are adverts. People are allowed comment on adverts! If they want a personal private page for their friends and family they should have one & nobody will comment on it. Because it’s private and your personal life. But you can’t have a public Instagram page that is an advertising tool and run a dictatorship on it that nobody is allowed comment on or disagree with what you are saying/advertising. It is bizarre they think they are entitled to police what’s written by others on a page they aren’t invited or forced to read?!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

LaraQ

VIP Member

She is truly pathetic.Pretty much every woman on the fuckin planet has periods,some of us very heavy,painful ones.I have never seen anyone whine about them the way this woman does.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
New thread guys! The most liked post was from @Onepotatotwopotato

recap - Vicky’s bought a house to keep air can in, so he can bring her chocolate when she’s crying for a long list of reasons that never happened. Oh, and she’s secretly traveling the country regularly and breaking COVID rules wherever she can.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

LaraQ

VIP Member
"You have to embrace your fabulous flaws!" says the woman who photoshops the shit out of almost every photo she posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Lovely_rita

Vicky is the opposite of a strong woman. She seems to hate women. Especially if she feels they are a threat.

She can't be single for more than five minutes and she is desperate for male attention whenever she is momentarily single.

Vicky wishes she was a strong, independent woman but she isn't and never will be.

I'm not a fan. We are the same age but she seems stuck as a bitchy pick-me teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Friend of mine, has his own issues but a really lovely bloke, dated her back in the Geordie Shore days. She loves the Beak and she is an extremely abusive partner. I cannot look at the woman the same because if a man did some of the things she has done, he would be in prison. Not a nice woman at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

LaraQ

VIP Member

Yes,we fuckin get it.You' re a normal girl.How many times is she going to post these side by side photo's??.Most of us look pretty good when we've got make up on and have made an effort,the rest of the time we look a bit shit.How is this news??.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Sunflower91

VIP Member

An ode to Air Can. 🤮 :sick::poop::sneaky:
What a load of crap 🤣 does she expect us to believe this orchestrated and provably gifted spread was courtesy of air cans two remaining brain cells? She needs a better life coach- one that tells her to stop living in fantasy land and have a shred of honesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

rivermonster

VIP Member
Accused of Pyramid selling of holidays in The Sun today. £142 to join then £32 a month for her scheme. Experts advise you not to touch it as she knows nothing about selling holidays just going on them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Lollypop29

VIP Member
I’m confused by her latest post... so someone is
not allowed to give a negative review of her podcast? And she shares the review, plus the persons user name, the whole lot of her followers spout ‘be kind’ whilst calling the person who wrote the review they were entitled to write, jealous, no life etc... this culture has gone mad!!!! I feel for the person who wrote an honest review and now has their username put all over Vickys Insta for her army of followers to see.

• Angry
Reactions: 20