Vicky Mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesnt have a pool
It's one of the quick up ones .I thought she had a nice garden going by one of her vids she had astro turf and the pool ,seating area etc .unless she was filming in one of her sisters houses but it didn't look shabby ,I was surprised ...I watched her daughters latest vid ,no harm but she has the personality of a house brick I don't think performing arts is for her .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's one of the quick up ones .I thought she had a nice garden going by one of her vids she had astro turf and the pool ,seating area etc .unless she was filming in one of her sisters houses but it didn't look shabby ,I was surprised ...I watched her daughters latest vid ,no harm but she has the personality of a house brick I don't think performing arts is for her .
Yeh once she got rid of the nasty shed she used to abuse her dogs in she did it all up.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
OMG I came across this when I googled Vicky Mouse, as I was a subscriber to her YT channel. I’m absolutely disgusted to read what they did to those poor animals. I questioned the amount of food she’d bought on one of her Costco hauls around Christmas time, said I’d just watched a video about The Trussel Trust and how could she justify the amount of food she’d purchased. She told me that it was a months supply not just for Christmas but I’m not sure that it was.

She bought massive amounts!! In fact she bought massive amounts of everything!! She must’ve spent a fortune on rubbish! The amount of craft stuff she had….! Yes, those poor dogs! Absolutely outrageous! They should’ve been jailed!

Absolute scumbags to treated the poor dogs the way they were treated shouldn't be allowed own animals 😣the greedy cow buying tat and the food 🤔 like absolute waste prison would be too good for these animal abusing vermin 👍

Reactions: 4
Just found this thread on Vicky! I followed her on YouTube, but wondered why the channel was no longer there, so this explains a lot!
She ran a 'competition ' a few years ago, asking for her subscribers to 'send' things she might like I.e stationery and the like! , which I entered! The amount of things she was sent, took about 3 or 4 videos to show it all! I often wondered what she did with a the stuff she had ,as she would often say she had craft videos to show us etc, but nothing was ever shown!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Just found this thread on Vicky! I followed her on YouTube, but wondered why the channel was no longer there, so this explains a lot!
She ran a 'competition ' a few years ago, asking for her subscribers to 'send' things she might like I.e stationery and the like! , which I entered! The amount of things she was sent, took about 3 or 4 videos to show it all! I often wondered what she did with a the stuff she had ,as she would often say she had craft videos to show us etc, but nothing was ever shown!
That woman’s greed knows no bounds 🙄

A competition where u send stuff to her???
Wow that house must absolutely full to bursting. Then again she wont be getting the freebie sponsored stuff anymore.

A competition where u send stuff to her???
Wow that house must absolutely full to bursting. Then again she wont be getting the freebie sponsored stuff anymore.
I seem to remember, at the time she had just got her PO box number, and think it was just to promote it! She asked her "followers " to send items that they thought she might like! After showing all the items, names were put in a draw!
I often thought what her husband thought of all the stuff she bought, particularly when he came home after working away! She was very clever in justifying what she'd bought!

OM goodness, I’ve just watched her daughters latest vlog- she’s shown the contents of her fridge. Not a bit of fruit, salad or veg. The salad box is full of chocolate that she insists isn’t all eaten by her.

• Sick
OM goodness, I’ve just watched her daughters latest vlog- she’s shown the contents of her fridge. Not a bit of fruit, salad or veg. The salad box is full of chocolate that she insists isn’t all eaten by her.
Looks like the apple doesnt fall far from the tree then. Out of curiosity I watched one of her daughters vlogs christ she has the personality of a comatose slug cant understand why shes studying performing arts I would rather watch a jelly set than watch her on stage.

• Haha
Looks like the apple doesnt fall far from the tree then. Out of curiosity I watched one of her daughters vlogs christ she has the personality of a comatose slug cant understand why shes studying performing arts I would rather watch a jelly set than watch her on stage.
she may land the part of the backend of the panto horse ,,,that's about all :rolleyes:

• Haha
She was one cruel greedy sly woman. Good riddance to her

Her daughter is showing off her new kitten I hope Vicky doesnt get anywhere near it! Hopefully she will look after said kitten unlike her mother with those poor dogs!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
The amount of junk food the daughter lives off is shocking ! she's using the poor thing as an instakitty anything for engagement :rolleyes:... I wonder why her boyfriend didn't move in with her like they'd planned .

The amount of junk food the daughter lives off is shocking ! she's using the poor thing as an instakitty anything for engagement :rolleyes:... I wonder why her boyfriend didn't move in with her like they'd planned .
I was wondering that too , re the boyfriend!
Probably went off living with all that pink in the house 😆😆😆
She tells us in a previous vlog, the chocolate etc in the fridge isn't al, for her, but snacks for visitors , ok then!🤔🤔

Maybe his mum wouldn't let him 😂
The freezer was stacked with junk too ,pizzas etc ...exactly like her mums house !
I'd doubt she'd have many visitors with the personality of a housebrick 🥴

• Haha
They are engaged arent they?